Hey now, don't say something bad about yourself.:doffytroll:
Wow so case you lose all your excuses you decided attack me?
:ihaha:

Btw I'm not reading or even watching Lame Hero Academia, I dropped it on chapter 200 or like that and I'm not even thinking to start read this trash again, especially right now.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Invisible girl as a traitor > Aoyama who regrets as a traitor

Invisible girl is less known than Aoyama so you could argue that it’s better being him BUT with Aoyama regretting and crying we won’t have a real traitor plot line and mini arc and the traitor thing stop now.

With Hakugare being the traitor and a real butch it would have been better : she was underdeveloped so Hori could create more things : she hid her true powers, her true personality, her true face etc etc. And can maybe be a worthy villain for the future.

I don’t think Aoyama will be a threat later.

Aoyama regretting and crying we won’t have a real traitor plot line and mini arc and the traitor thing stop now.
This is the big letdown here, I was hoping the traitor would be an actual enemy moving forward to fight in the end. Someone that believes in AFO, but maybe has doubts since joining UA.

Also doubt Aoyama even faces much consequences here since AFO was threatening his family. Not sure what the payoff here is.

This is the big letdown here, I was hoping the traitor would be an actual enemy moving forward to fight in the end. Someone that believes in AFO, but maybe has doubts since joining UA.

Also doubt Aoyama even faces much consequences here since AFO was threatening his family. Not sure what the payoff here is.
Filler plot line...why even spend time on that?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Yeah, that’s why evil Hakugare was better. Especially with an invisible girl Hori could have gone all out with her character

This is why I really wanted Kaminari to be the traitor, him being a loyal subordinate for AFO and joining U.A. High School as a spy and pretending to be a good guy in order to get along with everybody would have been really cool and imo way better than Aoyama or Hagakure being the traitor.

In fact his reveal as the traitor would have been way more impactful not only to to Class 1-A but even to the readers.

The evil Kaminari that never was.:catcry:

This is why I really wanted Kaminari to be the traitor, him being a loyal subordinate for AFO and joining U.A. High School as a spy and pretending to be a good guy in order to get along with everybody would have been really cool and imo way better than Aoyama or Hagakure being the traitor.

In fact his reveal as the traitor would have been way more impactful not only to to Class 1-A but even to the readers.

The evil Kaminari that never was.:catcry:
Yeah, instead he was just the goodest bestest boy.

I'm so glad it's aoyama, we've had a great chara developpement with him which was non existant for Hagakure (I didn't even remember her name before last chapter lol). :kayneshrug:
I would have liked for Aoyama to go all out in his downfall and realize that Hagakure was listening and he'd attack her/kill her so she won't say anything to Midoriya but it's a little bit too dark for this manga :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Btw, All for one is the worst, he litterally gave the most useless quirk to Aoyama :josad:

Aoyama could have been good if he wasn’t forced to betray, if he wasn’t going to stop being a traitor exactly 2 seconds after his revelation.

Compared to that Aoyama then yes Hagakure was a better choice
Nope
We dont even know if hes gonna stop being one yet and no she wasnt at all

Shes not important
She has connection to Deku or anything like that