Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so by portrayal and strength alone sanji would have busted through the door in PH which was blunt attack resistant...

so he was training his Coa while the rest of the crew slept

:steef::suresure::steef::suresure:
@Chrono lmao this make so much sense now
Considering that Sanji didnt used Devil Leg, and that Whitebeard failled to destroy some stell walls in Marineford using his DF powers, despite benting them like Sanji did with that door said to be pretty resistant to physical attacks, that makes sense

:suresure:

Damn...so Sanji didn't need to destroy the raid suit after all.Queen has pretty cool attacks,i liked what Oda did with him.Sanji's PU is kinda mehhh,but okay.I hope we get one more chapter of Sanji x Queen,but it looks like its over.

I never said he doesn't have CoA

I only ever argued about hardening

When someone mentioned that queen doesn't having massive coa feats I said that king is the same, he doesn't have any massive coa feats on the same tier as zoro for instance

I admit my mistakes when I'm wrong, I just don't see how I made a mistake here
we wouldn't be laughing at you if you didn't now would we?
Stop trying to fix your mistake with even more mistakes, just accept you made a mistake and move on :seriously:

He wasn't using hardening, queen has hardening
You think making statements like this is really a bright idea?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji was comfortably having a midlife crisis for 20 chapters in this fight against Queen.

Zoro makes one wrong move and he dies against King.
Night and day between these two fights. One has Oda's passion in it and so far is pretty entertaining and satisfying. The other has bad choreography and wasted potential with retarded and contrived impetus' for growth.

Queen vs Sanji could've been so much more

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This pic does highlight why Zoro vs King is a better fight though. It has a lot less focus, but the stakes are so much higher by the fact that Zoro's at a real risk of losing and is taking damage while also being able to mitigate what damage he takes. Whereas with Sanji vs Queen... Laser spam like we're at some rave in 2011
I'm laughing at the Sanji stan who thought he did something by painstakingly making this collage, only to prove how Oda shafted Sanji's fight and how much better King is when compared to Queen lmfaoo

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.