Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I gotta say that Queen being dumbed is an issue, when he caught Sanji in his brachio-snake form, and kept saying the words that activate his missiles, it's weird. He literally saw Sanji disappearing in front of his eyes, then the geisha comes in, and he goes "nvm i want to talk with this chick." Meanwhile King's PRESENCE is menacing. But as i said, i'm not TOO MUCH upset with this fight, guess we Sanji fans were starving when it comes to Sanji fights, so we just enjoying rn.
He wasn't talking to her.
He was thinking to himself.
Sanji then sees him, while he's invisible, going for the girl. Sanji realizes it must have been Queen who hit her.
Only after Sanji hits Queen, and he re-appears, the Geisha reacts to him with "Queen-sama???"
Or am I seeing wrong?
Because while Queen is "talking", she seems to be completely unaware of his presence.

Yeah but I just want a whole chapter dedicated to the King's fight. like we lost like 4-5 precious pages in this chapter to some rat and a little dragon kid, pages that could be đeicated to awesome fight choreography :josad:
If Oda is serious with Zoro vs King, we still need to see:

- King's Adv. CoC
- Zoro locating King's hax
- King's flashback (maybe even as BP's)
- Awakening
- Conqueror's clashing
- Final phase of the fight

Not to mention with King being Rodan and Onigashima being so close to Wano, we might see the fight spilling over to Mt. Fuji/the capital.

:milaugh: Zoro has been fighting King and Enma for less than 5 minutes, will beat King in 10 minutes or so, Luffy couldn't beat people with 1/3 of King's bounty without help but the real take here is that Luffy solos everyone including Zoro and whoever says otherwise is a Zorotard. :suresure:
*Zoro has been ass kicked by King for the last minutes

Now he's fighting Enma too? That's not a good excuse :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah but I just want a whole chapter dedicated to the King's fight. like we lost like 4-5 precious pages in this chapter to some rat and a little dragon kid, pages that could be đeicated to awesome fight choreography :josad:
I don't think you should make a comparison with this fight.

This fight totally lacked action since the beginning and focused more on sanji's personal conflicts (don't know when this will end)

But oda is delivering on zoro's fight right from the beginning. We wanted an extreme fight for zoro and Oda hasn't disappointed us.

I am sure there is nothing to worry about as long as delivering on fight is concerned.

How long will it last is something which is up in the air though

I doubt we are gonna switch to the aftermath of the Queen fight immediately, and instead jump straight into the King fight. I guess Oda wants to group the King/Queen defeats together, just like the f6.
I mean it takes what, 5 chapters or more? , to confirm WsW defeat
Honestly it's really weird. For sure you have hard confirmations P1 and Ulti were down (in hindsight) after Ulti was defeated. Bao Huang says it.

Then the other 3 F6 go down in 4 chapters, but Oda doesn't reveal that until the chapter following.

Then Jack/Peros go down in the same chapter and Oda confirms it through narration.

There's like no set pattern lol. You can literally make an argument for Queen in 1035 to:

- Lose at the beginning of the chapter with confirmation (Page 1)
- Lose mid chapter (like Ulti)
- Lose at the end of the chapter with confirmation (Jack/Peros/Hawkins)
- Or literally not be shown until Zoro beats King (like WsW, Sasaki and Black Maria)

He literally DID every possibility with the BP lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.