Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

those people doesn't look like people who will betray Oden, while Shinobu is really more suspicious her sudden appearance is an evident that she is the traitor if she was not she could have spied on Orochi and Kaido and warned Oden that they already know , since she is really a skilled spy

And? Dragon form is not something he got from nothing, it's related to his Mythical Zoan lol.
stop with "lol" Finalbeta ... I'm trying to be real ... I don't want to use sarcastic words in reply so please let's keep it real ...

Mythical Zoan GENERALLY can make you stronger

but as we saw in Jack , Queen , Page 0 and Kaido case it don't mean you have better defence

base Kaido feats

- Jump from 10 K and get a headache
- take 10s of free Gear 4 attacks and act as if it's nothing
- fight big mom for over 2 days and stay clean

you honestly want to tell me Dragon From have even half of this feats?!

Dragon Kaido really look terrifying,

Well done Oda lol
The problem is that Oda still save feats. Just look pirate warriors 4 Kaido in Dragon form, dude have multiple attacks far better then Boro breath. He nerf Dragon Kaido until later he can show the full potential, I mean just look this chapter. The whole fight with Oden vs Kaido was just a recapt of Luffy vs Kaido(movewise). First Boro breath and after his club attack, similar to Luffys fight. Oda just show the attacks which he already show in the past. He hates to show new attacks of Kaido because he want to save me.

Im sure Dragon Kaido will show later great feats. Same as Human Kaido, the problem is just Oda don´t really make the fight special...
Call it bad or good, can´t really say much.

And I now understand why the spoiler provider said that Oden was winning, because after his attack he was trying to use his next attack against Kaido but then the old hag came into the game, we can´t say how it would end if the old hag woulnd´t be their, but I doubt Kaido would get easily defeated in that way.

@Jo_Ndule
As you said yesterday, both Oden and Kaido don´t even fight in a all out battle, both could use far stronger attacks and skills. Their fight just start and end fast because of the old hag, another reason of Oda to end the fight really fast to hint Kaido abilities/power/feats.
It kinda sad for Oden, he didn´t get a another chance anymore to show other feats, would love to see him and Kaido in a all out battle.

those people doesn't look like people who will betray Oden, while Shinobu is really more suspicious her sudden appearance is an evident that she is the traitor if she was not she could have spied on Orochi and Kaido and warned Oden that they already know , since she is really a skilled spy
Nah Oda just bring her into the game because he want that we believe Shinobu beeing the traitor, but as @Topi Jerami make the point, it doesn´t can be Shinobu.
Either it is Okiku or Kanjuro in my opinion, a big twist would be if Toki is the traitor lol.

stop with "lol" Finalbeta ... I'm trying to be real ... I don't want to use sarcastic words in reply so please let's keep it real ...

but as we saw in Jack , Queen , Page 0 and Kaido case it don't mean you have better defence

base Kaido feats

Red
Now you agree with me that Hybrid King / all out King > Dragon Kaido? :D

base Kaido feats

I'm also serious and you are wrong. Every Zoan renders you stronger than your base, no matter what. It can be defence, power, strenght or whatever.

Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido.

Luffy will take drunken Kaido out he will not be as strong as he should be , but after that he will fight a full powered BM and take her down .

I'm also serious and you are wrong. Every Zoan renders you stronger than your base, no matter what. It can be defence, power, strenght or whatever.

Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido.
no matter what is not an argument

I gave you 3 unrealistically good feat from base Kaido

if you want to put Dragon Kaido above that you need to give me that least one REASON

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
so you think afyer 2 , 3 days of fighting Big Mom never once got the chance to attack Kaido?
that mean he missed around 1000s attack?
+
I get it from manga
a Gear 3 punch pin Kaido down
while
10s of Gear 4 attacks means NOTHING to base Kaido
I'll counter that with, after 2, 3 days of fighting you think Kaido never got the chance to hit BM cleanly?
Of course they didnt hit each other cleanly, they either dodged or clashed with their weapons. Neither have any injuries.
Nah, G3 hit a Kaido who was in air, G4 hit a Kaido who was already on the ground and either case says absolutely nothing about defense. Pushing Kaido to the ground means nothing about his defense - when it comes to defense both his forms took 0 damage.

Chapter doesn't make Kaido look weak. Oden uses an off guard attack and Kaido does the same. Only that Oden is the one one shotted. While Kaido is in base and uses one arm.
False Kaido wasn't off guard
False, as far We know Kaido only use 1 arm for his attacks
False hybrid form is just pure speculation for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.