Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again the spoilers mislead people ...

Kaido and Oden didn't fough in equal terms

Oden give a scar to Kaido while he had no way to defend himself ... and Kaido made it

Kaido give a hit to Oden while he had no way to defend himself and Oden lost

if Kaido would fight Oden in his base (let alone Hybrid) form since the start ... Oden wouldn't get a chance to scar him

Oden refused help from Prime Rayleigh but involved Inuarashi and Nekomamushi who're from Zou in his battle against Beasts Pirates :giogio: okay
Are you read the manga or just the troll?
Do you realize how wano country about pirate(look how 9 retainers react to wb shipwrecked) and oden didnt know the problem yet.while inu and neko just stranded on that island and get saved by oden and they following him since

Wasn't this obvious though? Like Zoro said mastering Enma is him only cutting that tree once if he only wants to cut the tree and not cutting cliffs all the time.

Thats all that was stated about what Zoro was suppose to do from the get go. He wasn't learning some super slash ability. The sword already forces people to do super slashes. Literal fodder could just touch the sword and bam they do a super slash.

Zoro as a master swordsman is the one who stops the sword from doig a super slash and that's what proves he is better than those fodder swordsmen, he can actually make it not do excessive damage.

That's actually that was stated Zoro was doing and had to do.

And you are right, the haki draining only existed for Zoro to get haki training but I don't see how that's "cheap". I mean Luffy gets mid battle flashbacks and runs into haki experts willing to train and people always cry out that this is plot convenience. Then Oda changes it up with mystical items being used for training a la Dragon ball's hyperbolic chamber and THATS also cheap. Now what is Oda to do? Should he plain not have the characters grow?
Yo, it was more of a more emotional first impression post anyway.
The thing is, I know all of that, but coupled with that "only blade able to cut Kaido" hype the whole package came off differently. This way I didn't think of its haki draining ability as a mere PU tool, even tho, like I said, it's not like I dislike the idea entirely or I disliked those Enma scenes.
In hindsight I was probably more disappointed or rather confused about that blunt empty hype. Its special ability is basically just there to power up Zoro, which is legit, where I agree with you btw, but that's still something that somewhat had to "sink in" and it got the better of me.

After reading the chapter, there really is nothing to judge properly about who would win between Oden and Kaido.
Oden landed a free hit, Kaido landed a free hit. That's all fighting there is.
The only thing debunked is Kaido's immortality, for those who believed that fairy tale, those who didnt are all good.
Kaido is not Immortal ... he said to be unkillable ... two case to begin with

but if he truly fought Yonko and Marine and made it scarless ....

Kaido defence in his base form SHOULD MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER than his Dragon from

This you cant know. Oden is undoubtedly a monster. Extreme difficulty either way is the best course of action.
we saw Big Mom failed to give a scar to Kaido after 2~3 days ...

do you think Oden attack power is bigger than Big Mom?!

you need to admit ... Dragon from defense is no match for his base defense

but sure ... I would consider the fight +high diff in ANY CASE .... but Oden couldn't really win

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido is not Immortal ... he said to be unkillable ... two case to begin with
Never believed either one of those, both are false either way.
but if he truly fought Yonko and Marine and made it scarless ....
He just did fight BM for couple of days... Doesnt mean she landed a clean hit on him.
Kaido defence in his base form SHOULD MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER than his Dragon from
It isnt. Common sense. I dont know where you got that from. Full Zoan forms have better defense than base forms, unless your animal is a chicken, for example.

He just did fight BM for couple of days... Doesnt mean she landed a clean hit on him.

It isnt. Common sense. I dont know where you got that from. Full Zoan forms have better defense than base forms, unless your animal is a chicken, for example.
I mean Dragon form is supposed to be a transformation I can't see how a Base is stronger lol.

so you think afyer 2 , 3 days of fighting Big Mom never once got the chance to attack Kaido?
that mean he missed around 1000s attack?

+

I get it from manga

a Gear 3 punch pin Kaido down
while
10s of Gear 4 attacks means NOTHING to base Kaido
Post automatically merged:

I mean Dragon form is supposed to be a transformation I can't see how a Base is stronger lol.
you are talking about Kaido ... Kaido and Big Mom are not HUMAN ... they are monsters among monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.