Spoiler One Piece Chapter 970 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

after reading the chapter ... base on pictures only ... Kaido is not really that bad

Oden just use the weakness of Kaido in Dragon form to scar him and base Kaido never got a real chance to fight him in fair terms ...

Kaido is a piece of shit
Kaido is not the strongest (all hail Shanks)

but

in this chapter I don't see much of a downplay since Oden is clearly ~ admiral level

we already know Kaido defense is FUCKED UP in Dragon form
a Gear 3 punch pushed him to ground
while in his base form he TANKED THE SHIT out of many Gear 4 attacks

Base Kaido is really much stronger than Dragon Kaido ...
Correction if kaido is piece of shit then Shanks is worse than shit
Shanks got tagged by dfless Teach.
Oden will probably slice Shanks in two.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
said to cut the skies/heavens " got no hype "
also cut kaido this chap
guh got no hype.
:bamathink:
Post automatically merged:

never knew a sword could transfer its properties to another sword.
maybe now all of zoro's other blades would be absorbing his haki
bro forget Noodle he is a lost cause, he just choose which message to "answer" by twisting his own words to match his headcanon...

Dukes are his retainers...
If i recall correctly his reason when refusing Rayleigh's help was because Wano's pride or something like that yet he involved Neko and Inu who're from Zou against Beasts Pirates

i mean opening the border and battling Beasts Pirates are two different events yea but if Oden involved outsiders from Zou in one event then why not in another event as well , Neko Inu Rayleigh were all his nakamas anyway

Bruh Ode wanted to kill Kaidou when he's sleeping drunk but literally marched in open field towards the captial, where everyone and their moms would notice them, and acted all surprised when he found out that Kaidou was waiting for him :whitepress:
Oden refused help from Prime Rayleigh but involved Inuarashi and Nekomamushi who're from Zou in his battle against Beasts Pirates :giogio: okay
Guess Oden ain't da brightest bulb in da box.

After reading the chapter, there really is nothing to judge properly about who would win between Oden and Kaido.
Oden landed a free hit, Kaido landed a free hit. That's all fighting there is.
The only thing debunked is Kaido's immortality, for those who believed that fairy tale, those who didnt are all good.
Kaido looked better, he didn't faint from 1 slash.

Shinobu got ugly because she is a traitor :,D while other good ladies are still beautiful like before think about Kinemon's wife . for me she will be the traitor till another one got confirmed to be the traitor

Status
Not open for further replies.