Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It was the worst Sanji fight in the entire manga and IJ is extremely underwhelming:specialmeh:
Sanji helping Zoro is not impossible but very unlikely at this point.

I don't think Sanji defeated Queen tho, he is getting up. He has to use one of his viruses.
Worst Sanji fight is Absalom.
Because Sanji actually loses that fight and Nami comes in with the kill steal.
Not even joking.

Yes. And then Oda decided to make Absalom get up and demolish Sanji because he had to hold Nami up in the air so she didn't get hurt.
And then Sanji destroyed him. I don't understand why you say he lost.

And if you mean that after that Absalom got up and Nami beated him, well it was just a gag. In fact even Nami said that her attack, before the Sanji fight, hadn't hurt Absalom but somehow (thanks to Sanji) she putted him down.

You already know that, I don't have to tell you bro :josad:

I wouldn’t say he lost, its more accurate to say he failed. He won his fight against Absalom but failed to save Nami which was his top priority. This failure was highly circumstantial and not power level related. This fight was only frustrating because Sanji didn’t get a true 1v1 fight like Zoffy since he didn’t get to take down Absalom himself.

Well at least they didn't make his shoes red and sticked to black.
Those red shoes looked horrible, damn Oda :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Oda just needs to combine Queen's germa powers with his haki and Brachiosaurus strength + Ice Oni plague to boost his physical attributes even more, that way he would compete with Sanji's speed and get an stupidly high AP to the point it would push Sanji to his limits even with the Exoskeleton durability.

Just imagine Queen using Ichiji's Laser punches with haki alongside with his Ancient Zoan strength boosted by his plagues, while boosting himself and surprisingly competing with Sanji's speed by using Niji's powers while using Yonji's moves with his tail and ponytail + tricking Sanji with invisibility and forcing him to improve his CoO even more

"Sparking Destroyer"
That one fits Queen a lot, a Laser Fiery punch with haki
:kawak:

Sanji gets sent fly through several buildings, knocked out, and his body looks like when he got crushed by Brachio Snake, but now he has to put his bones back on its places by himself before Queen comes with another one

Then we would need atleast 2 chapters 100% focused on that fight, with amazing choreography and panels, crazy moves by both, CoO/Speed feats for Sanji, and a final clash between their ultimate moves that releases a shockwave and destroys the area around them

Ifrit Anti Manner Kick Course needs to be the final move, seriously, Oda must have been holding it back for a good reason

Also im looking forward to a scene where Sanji's attack is so strong and his flames are so hot that he easily bypass Queen's haki, aside from his crazy durability, which used to be the main problem. That could serve as a callback to this scene

Am i asking too much from that guy named Oda?
:josad::josad:

Last edited:
Those red shoes looked horrible, damn Oda :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Oda just needs to combine Queen's germa powers with his haki and Brachiosaurus strength + Ice Oni plague to boost his physical attributes even more, that way he would compete with Sanji's speed and get an stupidly high AP to the point it would push Sanji to his limits even with the Exoskeleton durability.

Just imagine Queen using Ichiji's Laser punches with haki alongside with his Ancient Zoan strength boosted by his plagues, while boosting himself and surprisingly competing with Sanji's speed by using Niji's powers while using Yonji's moves with his tail and ponytail + tricking Sanji with invisibility and forcing him to improve his CoO even more

"Sparking Destroyer"
That one fits Queen a lot, a Laser Fiery punch with haki
:kawak:

Sanji gets sent fly through several buildings, knocked out, and his body looks like when he got crushed by Brachio Snake, but now he has to put his bones back on its places by himself before Queen comes with another one

Then we would need atleast 2 chapters 100% focused on that fight, with amazing choreography and panels, crazy moves by both, CoO/Speed feats for Sanji, and a final clash between their ultimate moves that releases a shockwave and destroys the area around them

Ifrit Anti Manner Kick Course needs to be the final move, seriously, Oda must have been holding it back for a good reason

Also im looking forward to a scene where Sanji's attack is so strong and his flames are so hot that he easily bypass Queen's haki, aside from his crazy durability, which used to be the main problem. That could serve as a callback to this scene

Am i asking too much from that guy named Oda?
:josad::josad:
Bro, the fight is over. Try to contain your expectations or else you will be frustrated