[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one TCA scum case that nobody asked about

Ok, hear me out. At first, I just glanced
I did talk to @tedxtr too. Basically, anyone who talks to me, I talk to, too. It just so happens Bogard can't resist my charm and is drawn in by it, causing us to have more interactions than most.
This post is already exposing his intention as not having a plan to read bogard in any way, and is just there to deflect from the interaction thing. It's saying "It just happened we were in thread" etc. So no plan to reading bogard or exposing him or whatever shenanigans was being conveyed.

Yeah. And while we're at it, the other 4 or so silent players need to speak up too. Good thinking, boss man. Go after the silent types.
Hinting at inactivity within 2 hours of the thread start is just textbook scum 101.

To be fair, Jiihad doesn't know the rules / how to play lol. I'd give him a slight pass.
Post automatically merged:

Otherwise, spot on again Boss man, they all seem suspicious to me.
This post is just horrendous, in all and any fronts. Do people that don't post seem suspicious to you? I can't fathom he had nothing to focus on in the thread, gather something from it and instantly say "lurkers are scummy". It's basically admitting everyone that has posted thus far is town, which hasn't resulted from his posts.

Agreed. I am town. I have my suspicions... But I'll keep'em to myself until the final hours tomorrow. Just to further test some people.
Why was the hinting at inactivity required if you already had something to push on /
The funny thing is I'm not scum. I'm just operating off a Solitaire strategy. I can detail my strat now, but it might be a little premature.
I didn't even call him scum before this. Here's your self-aware cue

====

I'm not gonna quote that massive wall, but just remember, there was a pre-planned plan to apply that he got results from but didn't do anything with them. Instead, he chose to focus on his pusher, which was Kiwi.

What I'm trying to emphasize is that there was no actual plan on discerning his alignment just from him acting scummy. That's just never a thought that a villager has. The fact that he also claimed flavour within first post followed by this scheme is even moreso scummy.

He was pressured to out his findings from the alleged "plan", he didn't have enough reasoning to con
Won't be able to defend myself as much here, about to be heading out for the next few hours. But, to quickly explain my decision to vote Kiwi over Bogard-

At the end of my summary post, I hadn't voted Bogard despite my many accusations on him. I wanted to see how Bogard reacted / the vibe from the rest of the game. Which is rational, I think. After Kiwi's quick response and attempt to dismiss my points wholesale, which I still think gives Bogard too much credit and seems to involve Kiwi having too much to gain from keeping Bogard alive, I decided to vote for her. Her reply was just very involved for a third party.

I haven't had the opportunity to talk to Bogard, who seems to respond to me being a bad townie (nonsense, certainly) more so than anything. Which is why I haven't shifted votes yet.

Seeing as Ted is now leading a lynch mob after me, I'm not so sure it matters. The first to speak out is always silenced, and so my genius will leave the game utterly unappreciated.
The bolded is never a thought that a villager has. No way. That dichotomy makes no sense from a TCA point of view. Think about it, you
disclose your plan to the thread, someone says it's bullshit (which it is) - and then you say "Well, I've concluded that Bogard is scum from it, so no it's not bullshit, but you commenting on something that I conveyed in the thread is wolfy" what??? He disclosed his plan to let us into his thought process, why wouldn't someone want to be involved? Moreso if they think it's fake. It's just like...not how a town would go about evaluating someone. If somebody is pushing you, you'd want to figure out whether they're scum or town, this push is just like a deliberate denial of an attempt at sorting Kiwi. It's a contrived read and this also proves that the Bogard plan was faked and that's why he's not willing to vote there, and instead uses someone who evaluated what are portrayed to be his actual thoughts on someone in order to push them instead.

And then it's TCA neglecting his Kiwi read (which was whack), neglecting the conclusion of an indestructible plan that resulted in a scum read on Bogard, and just riding Nocts' misguided case on me all the while not having commented one thing about me.

Oh, one important thing, can we all acknowledge how TCA is treating me like a villager that's pushing him because he feels guilty - probably because he knows he's guilty - and only when someone has the balls to push me he hops on the bandwagon?

food for thought peeps

well half of that got erased because of the auto saves

but i think the main idea is there anyway

Nocts, if you're gonna call me experienced, then listen to me and let's flip a scum ,bud, let the Burden of Proficiency be there, standing on top of my head like a guillotine that's acting against me, slowly breaking the thread that holds it still with each passing lynch.

Also, I'll tell you why he voted for Kiwi instead of Bogard there, because it's much easier to push Kiwi for that instead of continuing with this shtick that he's self-aware about and realised it's fake.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s not possible for me to respond to all of this before the day phase ends.

I justified my early actions this game as trying to bait and test Bogard—everything I did is extremely out of character for me until I accuse him and Kiwi. Trying to take my early statements at face value after I told you they were manufactured for a purpose is very odd indeed.

I’m keeping my vote aligned with @Noctis, who seems to trust me despite all of this, who believes my open approach is proof of my townliness.

I truly want to lynch a wolf here and I don't want to be forced to self-pres on whoever, please. I need to stay alive because reasons.

take that hint wisely and vote with me.

doc also on me if possible

I was referencing all the lame ducks who might allow me to hang.

So, if I am lynched and am revealed to be a Townie, what does that mean for you Teddie?
I'm probably the only voter on you rn

I will be re-assessing people, just like any other town lynch. Not gonna fall gently into that soft night.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'll be honest, at this point I'm starting to think that TAC is just a dumb townie again. Also, why is no one talking about the fact that he claimed his character? I think that's an indication that maybe I was wrong about him being scum....I was just really skeptical why he was pushing the whole himself vs Bogard narrative based off non-mafia interactions. But that point has already been addressed and beaten to death.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, we're at 2 for TAC and 2 for Ted, right?

I am still leaning towards Ted being town

I'll be honest, at this point I'm starting to think that TAC is just a dumb townie again. Also, why is no one talking about the fact that he claimed his character? I think that's an indication that maybe I was wrong about him being scum....I was just really skeptical why he was pushing the whole himself vs Bogard narrative based off non-mafia interactions. But that point has already been addressed and beaten to death.

I did address it early on as well as in my case, it's an anti-town claim, because now I can't claim my role if I'm ran up. Mafia are probably provided with fake claims anyway, doesn't really matter.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I’m not a dumb townie lol.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I did address it early on as well as in my case, it's an anti-town claim, because now I can't claim my role if I'm ran up. Mafia are probably provided with fake claims anyway, doesn't really matter.
what do you mean? I don't think mafia are given characters that they could fake claim

I’m not a dumb townie lol.
Then what are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.