Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sayin' that Luffy was making his opponents fly between islands.
Yeah i know, but most of luffy's opponents were fairly small and not really that heavy, and he's never really sent anyone huge like queen flying, he has sent sizeable stuff flying yeah, but i don't really recall luffy sending anybody who's around queen's size flying, sanji's AP has increased, bet he can knock over Oars with little difficulty now.

Zoro haters better hope that's not the case.

Luffy defeats Kaido but he can't move anymore -> Kaido awakens, out of his mind, on a rampage -> Zoro kills the dragon above the flower capital -> It doesn't undermine Luffy because it wasn't a conscious Kaido, Luffy defeated the "real" Kaido -> Zoro's feat is still incredible because the dragon scales are hard to get through, as seen when he used Asura and when Oden fought Kaido

Luffy gets his Yonko moment
Zoro gets his legendary samurai moment

:cheers:
Zoro/ Oden(enma) plot line needs to be resolved with Kaido, and to do that Kaido needs to be aware of Zoro so he definitely gonna be conscious when he gets back up. Luffy will get his moment by telling Kaido he's not Joyboy, and I/SH's will be the one to change the world.

Well franky Brook and Jinbe can’t cause even half the damage to the enemies that Zoro or Sanji could. If Zoro or Sanji were up, the CP0 plot line would end too quickly as those two would put an end to it.
Sure, but that's what I mean. It's good that they are down. Logically it makes sense.

What I'm personally hoping for is Big Mom's crew actually becomes relevant after the island lands (if it does not land because Luffy wins or something). I'd love to see one final showcase of her crew against Yamato and the 7 other members of Luffy's crew.

I don't mean like complete 1v1 content either, just big montage moments where they demolish her crew. I could totally see Yamato destroying Smoothie in half a chapter or something. It's such an oddity that they haven't been seen in 50 chapters.

Zoro/ Oden(enma) plot line needs to be resolved with Kaido, and to do that Kaido needs to be aware of Zoro so he definitely gonna be conscious when he gets back up. Luffy will get his moment by telling Kaido he's not Joyboy, and I/SH's will be the one to change the world.
The only Zoro/Oden(Enma) plotline that needs to come to fruition, is turning Enma black. And nothing even suggests it has to happen on Wano, let alone against Kaido.

o
Gotta give Zoro and Sanji devil fruits too, because [Monster Trio]
Post automatically merged:

Depends if they are still at the bottom of the falls. I guess we'll hopefully find put soon. It's bene almost 60 chapters lol
Yeah. I thought about this possibility because I believe Oda will start hyping the WG forces, as we're entering the endgame. On top of BMP being irrelevant the whole arc outside Peros

No considering law walked off an acoc bagua it's about time luffy doesn't get kod instantly
He was lying down for the rest of the chapter, and it was an indirect body blow rather than a direct hit to the head.
Trying to downscale Kaido's strength is pathetic.

Also King was Ko'd not killed, so much for Zoro's next level mythical lethality.

o
Gotta give Zoro and Sanji devil fruits too, because [Monster Trio]
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. I thought about this possibility because I believe Oda will start hyping the WG forces, as we're entering the endgame. On top of BMP being irrelevant the whole arc outside Peros
Only thing that's weird to me is how the WG forces leave Wano in general. They eventually have to because there is no way Luffy's side will give it up. I'm just curious as to how that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.