Do wrestling suck a days

• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Bruh Kenny Omega is a literal real life weirdo and the thing is he is a dork in literally every way possible. He's got that nerdy ass neck, goofy ass hair and sounds like a pussy ass bitch who got injected heavy doses of estrogen and got all the testosterone sucked out of im.

Thing is I think when wrestling became about matches and gay as "Ooh he had a 20 star match", literally every normal person stopped watching that shit regularly and their audience went from 5 million to 2 million a week.

I like some matches but I always cared about promos and bra and panties matches and bad ass personalities and shit.

Currently I barely watch wrestling but there are few guys like Killer Kross and Jon Moxley who are cool.

Also this bitch is hot, why don't we get to see her instead of ugly ass many looking horse faced women?
I know someone who knows Kenny IRL
Guy is no doubt a loser but a funny guy.
Doesnt seem like a wrestler tho..
Modern wrestlers look lame and have a bad look.
CM Skunk and Daniel Bryan types.
That is when I stopped paying attention.

This guy looks like a wrestler.

Hmm I used to watch www as kid cause I legit thought it is real sport. I know wrestling is fake.
Womder if WWE is actually real sport. It will be banned for 20 years due death and injuries.

I join wrestling team at high school for 3 years. It is like freestyle wrestling.
‘Wrestling practice are very hard and I lost 3-5 pound every day of practice.

I was a fan since 2007 or 2008, the first match i saw was John Cena vs Great Khali and then i got really interested after Randy orton got his legacy team together and got into fights with tripple H and used to skull kick his family
I had no joke almost 100 posters of wrestlers
Three sides of my room's walls were covered with posters but it's a long time since i gave a shit
I stopped watching regularly almost 5 ago years and only watched some matches here or there until covid and no audince made it cringe and painful to watch
I have not watched anything wrestling related for over a year and probably never will
these guys look lame and cringe compares to the past and the matches they do are not entertaining
It used to mean something if someone did their finisher or the guy got up but now Brock lesnar and Roman eat 5 or 6 finishers every matvh and still get up
It's not fun anymore

Undertaker, Steve Austin, Randy orton, Shawn michaels and Edge are my favorite wrestlers

These new guys do not do it. They do not look like wrestlers. They look like jobbers
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I was a fan since 2007 or 2008, the first match i saw was John Cena vs Great Khali and then i got really interested after Randy orton got his legacy team together and got into fights with tripple H and used to skull kick his family
I had no joke almost 100 posters of wrestlers
Three sides of my room's walls were covered with posters but it's a long time since i gave a shit
I stopped watching regularly almost 5 ago years and only watched some matches here or there until covid and no audince made it cringe and painful to watch
I have not watched anything wrestling related for over a year and probably never will
these guys look lame and cringe compares to the past and the matches they do are not entertaining
It used to mean something if someone did their finisher or the guy got up but now Brock lesnar and Roman eat 5 or 6 finishers every matvh and still get up
It's not fun anymore

Undertaker, Steve Austin, Randy orton, Shawn michaels and Edge are my favorite wrestlers
did you see the last undertaker fight?
Vs Aj Styles

Trying to get back into wrestling after a couple of years (honestly went back when Punk returned and Bryan joined AEW). I just saw Pete Dunne turn into Butch on Smackdown... Fuck lol
Post automatically merged:

Fuck... I just saw Big E break his neck from that belly to belly outside from that Rich Holland guy.

Last edited: