General & Others Why is Zoro so popular?

If Zolo loses the second seat to Law, that tells us a lot. Law is not the part of the Straw Hat crew, that's also Sanji's shame though, not only Zolo.
I still don't get you, what are you trying to tell? He lost position once, before cutting Pica, to the character with the most depth in that arc after Luffy (DR was basically Law's arc), and yet, Law was left at 5 position later, so what's the point?

Zoro can cut thousand Picas, that doesn't change the fact if you are loyal and number one fanboy of Luffy, then you take the second seat.

Law becomes loyal to Luffy, he took the second seat once. It's all about being loyal to Luffy.

Unfortunately, Sanji kind of betrayed Luffy, that's why he loses votes too much, but he is still more popular than Nami and others, if Oda draws Sanji as loyal as Zoro, then he would be the number two. Sanji's true loyalty is for ladies. Zoro's loyalty only to Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro can cut thousand Picas, that doesn't change the fact if you are loyal and number one fanboy of Luffy, then you take the second seat.

Law becomes loyal to Luffy, he took the second seat once. It's all about being loyal to Luffy.

Unfortunately, Sanji kind of betrayed Luffy, that's why he loses votes too much, but he is still more popular than Nami and others, if Oda draws Sanji as loyal as Zoro, then he would be the number two. Sanji's true loyalty is for ladies. Zoro's loyalty only to Luffy.
Is that why he doesnt care about Luffy in Wano and does his own thing?
Is that why he rounded up all the samurai to show how good a fanboy he is? :myman:

Zoro can cut thousand Pica's, that doesn't change the fact if you are loyal and number one fanboy of Luffy, then you take the second seat.

:ihaha:
@ShadyOjiro I said that he's pissed, believe me now?

:seriously:

ok you have point besides headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

:ihaha:
@ShadyOjiro I said that he's pissed, believe me now?
Yep I noted such.

Oda makes Zoro a perfect side-kick to Luffy, that's why he is popular, if you are the best loyalist to Luffy, then you take the second seat. Zoro is number one fanboy of Luffy, that's why he usually takes the second seat.
so you are arguing that zoro is the most loyal crewmember of luffy?

Damn, what a hit against zoro
:rolaugh:

Sanji lost 1000 thousand votes for this
I'd like to see the evidence for this claim

Last edited: