What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like 99% sure Mihawk is going to ally with the RHP in the EoS.

If you believe Mihawk is still Zoro's endgame, then Mihawk has to be associated with some group in the end. On that side, if you believe Shanks is Luffy's endgoal to tie up the series and if Shanks has a much bigger ulterior motive than initially let on, then you can see how this works.

I've never been way more sure than Shanks/Mihawk being the last fights in this series.
If it is , then shanks needs to be the villain

If it is , then shanks needs to be the villain
I'd say more "antagonist" and less "villain".

I think Shanks is a somewhat good person, just behind questionable views and potential manipulation of Luffy. Him meeting with the Gorosei is already an extremely huge red flag, but clearly he cares for Luffy. There is definitely a more sinister mindset coming from his character though.

I'd say this is Mihawk too. He's not really a bad person, just an antagonist because he stands in the way of Zoro's final progression as a character.

This is dumb logic lmao

WG created the Yonko system
Its in their benefit to have them rule a small part of sea
.its divide and conquer strategy

Yonko system have prevented pirates from reaching laughtale

Without Yonko system , the roger pirates achieve the impossible
No and No.
1 Yonko > 1 Admiral always
2 or 3 admirals > 1 yonko

If marines could take out yonko crew that easily, they can also wipe out any SN or fodder pirates entering the grand line. Then there would not have been any need for the system you are mentioning.

If Shanks is Luffy's goal and Luffy is getting knocked out more and more each new arc. What you guys think will happen once we see Shanks first fight?
I think first you are going to see Shanks ask Luffy a few surprising questions. Will make Luffy question his loyalty to him.

Then Shanks really does injure him. I've had some theories that he might even show up at the end of this arc to finally meet Luffy, but it won't be to get back the hat, it will be to reveal his true intentions.

I do not think Shanks is talking about Blackbeard with the Gorosei, I think he's talking about Luffy. You can tell because Shanks only goes to them after Luffy's bounty is shown. Blackbeard does nothing notable until after this meeting.

On top of that, we know Blackbeard and Shanks dislike each other. To hide the pirate he's talking about and to make readers assume it's Blackbeard is totally a red herring.

This is dumb logic lmao

WG created the Yonko system
Its in their benefit to have them rule a small part of sea
.its divide and conquer strategy

Yonko system have prevented pirates from reaching laughtale

Without Yonko system , the roger pirates achieve the impossible
Who are you that are so dumb in the ways of science?

WG created Yonko System hahahahaha

No and No.
1 Yonko > 1 Admiral always
2 or 3 admirals > 1 yonko

If marines could take out yonko crew that easily, they can also wipe out any SN or fodder pirates entering the grand line. Then there would not have been any need for the system you are mentioning.
Its a business
Wiping out pirates completely aint it
Warlords are designed to reduce pirates in the paradise

While Yonko system are designed to stop pirates in the New World

I think first you are going to see Shanks ask Luffy a few surprising questions. Will make Luffy question his loyalty to him.

Then Shanks really does injure him. I've had some theories that he might even show up at the end of this arc to finally meet Luffy, but it won't be to get back the hat, it will be to reveal his true intentions.

I do not think Shanks is talking about Blackbeard with the Gorosei, I think he's talking about Luffy. You can tell because Shanks only goes to them after Luffy's bounty is shown. Blackbeard does nothing notable until after this meeting.

On top of that, we know Blackbeard and Shanks dislike each other. To hide the pirate he's talking about and to make readers assume it's Blackbeard is totally a red herring.
This is bullshit.

Luffy never said he was loyal to Shanks.

And Shanks is not a villain. Holy shit he gave his arm to Luffy's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.