What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a literal soft spoken pretty boy under the mask while Queen is a fat fuck of a clown

If all 3 of them stood before you and you heard all 3 speak Jack would be the most intimidating to you there is no debate

Seems like this is gonna be the new excuse for Luffy fans lol.

First it was “Luffy will never be a child of prophecy unlike that trash Naruto” and now it’s “Well teeeechnically Luffy was hinted to be destined way before Naruto so technically Naruto copied One Piece”
:gokulaugh:
Exactly

These guys went from "he isn't child of prophecy " to "oda already hinted at it long ango"

Luffy is a straight up beast. Ever since the TS, Luffy has always been fighting handicapped. He had G4 forms up his sleeve the entire time but never brought it out until Dressrosa. He didn't really have to struggle if he pulled all the stops from the get go but his way of fighting in weaker forms has been great training pushing his lowest to it's limits while raising the bar for his highest which ends up benefitting his overall strength. It's really interesting how he's reliant on his fruit but even if it was taken away, he'd still be plenty powerful due to also focusing on his base strength especially now with greater control of Haki.
Yeah i agree.
And i believe luffy handicapped himself because he knew that there are stronger people so he was trying to beat even a guy like dofla without going all out and all that made him stronger.
Right now he has top tier haki in all three forms and he will grow even stronger lol.
It's unbelievable because at first glance Luffy doesn't look threating at all but after his eyes turn to beast mode it's like a whole other story .

Yeah i agree.
And i believe luffy handicapped himself because he knew that there are stronger people so he was trying to beat even a guy like dofla without going all out and all that made him stronger.
Right now he has top tier haki in all three forms and he will grow even stronger lol.
It's unbelievable because at first glance Luffy doesn't look threating at all but after his eyes turn to beast mode it's like a whole other story .
Yep. If everything was easy Luffy would stagnate like the powerful characters we've enountered. Luffy has always thrived when he struggles and that's not stopping any time soon. It might be to prepare him for BB who can disable his fruit ability and thus would need to rely on his base strength.

Exactly

These guys went from "he isn't child of prophecy " to "oda already hinted at it long ango"
Unlike Naruto, Luffy wasn't destined to become the 'child of prophecy' when he was born.

Luffy is the 'child of prophecy' because he is the way he is. As in he meets the conditions to be said prophetic child. It could have been anyone, but it hapenned to be Luffy.

I swear some people have so much hatred for a character that it blinds their reading comprehension.

Not really

With Yamato we saw that you don't need adv coa to use adv coc
Yes you are right, you don't need adv CoA in order to use adv CoC but luffy is using both of them right now.
And for me, luffy tanking all those hits means that he is using those abilities to protect himself also.
He could have done that with only one of the two abilities to a lesser extent but with the combination of both luffys attacks are devastating, so why not protecting himself also?

Status
Not open for further replies.