What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Luffy vs Zoro debates are also really ridiculous. I still can't believe I participated into those several months ago.
Both Luffy and Zoro are very close right now since it was already intented prior to Post-TS. It's the perfect dynamic between Captain and Vice Captain after all.

Btw, I can't wait to read the pics soon. Seems like Kaido vs Luffy gets better soon.
Stop the cap please

Zoro take few hits from King and passes ont
He can't use adcoc for long too.
He lacks Luffy's skills, no adcoa and fs.
Luffy split the sky ans is pushing kaido this far
Zoro won't do it.

They are not very close!

I highly doubt that the DF talk is about Zunesha, looks like a red hering to me.
What should this thing be called, mythical long legged Elephant fruit?
And when it turns back into "human" form the minks are fucked or what?
Then there is the fact that it only communicates over VOAT like the sea kings.
..nah

And I love those unconventional fighting elements Oda put into that fight, like Luffy grabbing his Kanabo or them using headbutts, back then a ggn bell was what finished Kuro, I loved that fighting style of Luffy.
And it makes sense, that Kaido still has stronger haki, like come on, the gap inbetween YC1s and real top tiers is huge.
So Katakuri would also not dethrone his mother, judt by learning CoC coating

Seriously, Luffy vs Zoro debates are also really ridiculous. I still can't believe I participated into those several months ago.
Both Luffy and Zoro are very close right now since it was already intented prior to Post-TS. It's the perfect dynamic between Captain and Vice Captain after all.

Btw, I can't wait to read the pics soon. Seems like Kaido vs Luffy gets better soon.
No they are not Luffy > zoro > sanji , thats how it always will be by oda which knows more about the story then me and you and everyone on this forum combined.

No they are not Luffy > zoro > sanji , thats how it always will be by oda which knows more about the story then me and you and everyone on this forum combined.
It was Luffy >~ Zoro >>> Sanji in pre TS. But now Oda fills someone else between the ">>>" gap of Zoro and Sanji.
So right now it is Luffy >~ Zoro >> Jinbe > Sanji.
That's how it is supposed to be according to Oda, although fanboys might not agree with this.

It was Luffy >~ Zoro >>> Sanji in pre TS. But now Oda fills someone else between the ">>>" gap of Zoro and Sanji.
So right now it is Luffy >~ Zoro >> Jinbe > Sanji.
That's how it is supposed to be according to Oda, although fanboys might not agree with this.
Not really. Still Luffy> Zoro> Sanji.
Zoro can't do what luffy's doing on the rooftop.

Wait I didn't even see what you said about Jinbe lmao
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.