Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, the chapter was great but I REALLY don't like the power scaling here. Luffy going toe to toe with Kaido right now in base form after getting massacred on the roof is a HUUUUGE reach. At least use Advanced Conquerors when you're in Snakeman form, that would be more believable, but hurting Kaido to this extent in base form is bad writing. I mean he was hit with a Ragnarok then just stands up 1 second later like it was nothing. IN BASE FORM. If anything just make it so that Luffy can last longer in Gear 4, but don't have Base level Luffy do all of this damage and tanking Yonko attacks. Not a fan of that at all. Doesn't make any kind of sense. And the fact that Luffy is not going all out right now doesn't make any sense either. The audience knows that he has Snakeman already, so what, is he just going to transform and beat Kaido with an Adv. Conquerors King Kobra in 10 chapters?

Last edited:
I am a Zoro fan and know that Luffy it's stronger but I really can't understand why the candie boys are so excited about this chapter, do they understand that Luffy fighting this way it's a proof that only with advanced conqueror it's possible to be a real top fighter? It's clear that giving that kind of power to Zoro and a power similar to King to Sanji that Sanji limit will be first commander, meanwhile Zoro will reach the Yonko's level.

B

Ballel

Sometimes Kaido clubs looks,from the form,like a Dildo ngl
Like Nami's weapon. Seems like Oda sees many drawings of dildos in his life.
Bro how did get zunisha get to Wano? Isnt it super hard to get there?
Zunisha in centuries old and the Minks are old allies of the Kozuki clan. Zunisha might simply know the way because he knows it well.

I don't know man, the chapter was great but I REALLY don't like the power scaling here. Luffy going toe to toe with Kaido right now in base form after getting massacred on the roof is a HUUUUGE reach. At least use Advanced Conquerors when you're in Snakeman form, that would be more believable, but hurting Kaido to this extent in base form is bad writing. I mean he was hit with a Ragnarok then just stands up 1 second later like it was nothing. IN BASE FORM. If anything just make it so that Luffy can last longer in Gear 4, but don't have Base level Luffy do all of this damage and tanking Yonko attacks. Not a fan of that at all. Doesn't make any kind of sense. And the fact that Luffy is not going all out right now doesn't make any sense either. The audience knows that he has Snakeman already, so what, is he just going to transform and beat Kaido with an Adv. Conquerors King Kobra in 10 chapters?
Advanced COC is that much of a PU,G2/G3 were basically useless.Now Luffy is giving Kaido a fight without G4.Kaido is basically a tank with crazy advanced COC.If you take out his COC he isn't knocking out anyone he fought easily.It seems COC>anything else now.

I am a Zoro fan and know that Luffy it's stronger but I really can't understand why the candie boys are so excited about this chapter, do they understand that Luffy fighting this way it's a proof that only with advanced conqueror it's possible to be a real top fighter? It's clear that giving that kind of power to Zoro and a power similar to King to Sanji that Sanji limit will be first commander, meanwhile Zoro will reach the Yonko's level.
Zoro is already there, now it is time for Sanji.

Zoro is a one-shot badass character.

It just means Sanji will get more screentime in upcoming arcs. Oda needs to keep some SHs who struggle in fights. He can't hand CoC to everyone. Sanji may or may not get CoC, but he will still remain an interesting character. I enjoy the Monster trio, they are different, yet none of them give up. Appreciate the diversity (which is lacking in OP despite having too many characters).

I'm betting on King Kong Gun to make a comeback.Imagine a King Kong Bazzoka with advanced coa/coc.That is an island buster right there.

Advanced COC is that much of a PU,G2/G3 were basically useless.Now Luffy is giving Kaido a fight without G4.Kaido is basically a tank with crazy advanced COC.If you take out his COC he isn't knocking out anyone he fought easily.It seems COC>anything else now.
That's an aggressive powerup. At the same time though, he had Advanced Conqueror's on the roof and he got beat easily. So what changed between then and now for him to tank Ragnarok, Thunder Bagua, and a Meteor Shower (new stronger attack by the way, which makes it worse) back to back to back? What changed between then and now for him to constantly injure Kaido? There was nothing in between, Luffy just woke up and all of a sudden he's 5 times stronger with the SAME powerup that didn't work before. I know this is shonen but this is a little much to me. At least in other shonen like Bleach, there's something in between to justify it.

The fight choreography was very good this chapter,we got to see Luffy being creative like in the old days.
Post automatically merged:

That's an aggressive powerup. At the same time though, he had Advanced Conqueror's on the roof and he got beat easily. So what changed between then and now for him to tank Ragnarok, Thunder Bagua, and a Meteor Shower (new stronger attack by the way, which makes it worse) back to back to back? What changed between then and now for him to constantly injure Kaido? There was nothing in between, Luffy just woke up and all of a sudden he's 5 times stronger with the SAME powerup that didn't work before. I know this is shonen but this is a little much to me. At least in other shonen like Bleach, there's something in between to justify it.
Kaido said Luffy's usage of COC was rough,so i guess he got the hang of it now.Also,Luffy got to take a nap(while drowning lol) and eat.He recharged some of his energy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.