Questions & Mysteries What is the fruit gorosei was talking about?...

Whose fruit it is

• Total voters
Additionally, you can go extremely small in scale with kids power.
Everything around the human body can be manipulated by magnetic force. For example everything around blood, since blood naturaly have iron inside. Having enough controll about it, Kid could make every heart stop instantly. Also, with magnetic force you can manipulate electric, including in the brain. So with the right amount of magnetic force, he could kill human brains instantly.
I'm of the idea Oda will never use the blood thing, to much OP and brutal for One Piece
As for manipulating electricity, that's a given since imo Kidd will be able to use MASER guns

Guys, you're going to far with this, Oda never gives one DF so many abilities, if anything, they're probably talking about Kaido's DF because his DF is the CLOSEST to what you guys are describing. Kid uses his DF only for "SMASH" tactics, a.k.a stupid halk.
Different magnetic fields surrounding each island is something Oda estabilished since the very moment Strawhats entered the Grand Line Not saying the DF Gorosei are talking about is Kidd's, I'm saying that Jiki-Jiki will reach that kind of exstention and be a main asset at some point, be it for a good cause or a bad cause

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm of the idea Oda will never use the blood thing, to much OP and brutal for One Piece
As for manipulating electricity, that's a given since imo Kidd will be able to use MASER guns

Different magnetic fields surrounding each island is something Oda estabilished since the very moment Strawhats entered the Grand Line Not saying the DF Gorosei are talking about is Kidd's, I'm saying that Jiki-Jiki will reach that kind of exstention and be a main asset at some point, be it for a good cause or a bad cause
Just imagine Kid will EOS go all out and literaly EVERY log port on the world will straight up show in his direction.

The only issue with this being Tama's fruit is, why hype it to high heavens right now in the arc with the context of Zunisha's entrance?

That would be redundant since Momo can already command him.

If this came up in a post arc scenario, I'd be completely on board with it being her fruit, but why now?

Is it to only hype the user (and by extension their flashback) for the user who probably tamed Zunisha centuries ago?

I don't see why Tama would be the focus of the arc NOW since Momo can already do what she should be feared of doing (taming Zunisha) at this point in the arc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only issue with this being Tama's fruit is, why hype it to high heavens right now in the arc with the context of Zunisha's entrance?

That would be redundant since Momo can already command him.

If this came up in a post arc scenario, I'd be completely on board with it being her fruit, but why now?

Is it to only hype the user (and by extension the flashback) for the user who probably tamed Zunisha centuries ago?

I don't see why Tama would be the focus of the arc NOW since Momo can already do what she should be feared of doing (taming Zunisha) at this point in the arc.
I already had a guess at that above

The fruit has been on wano all this time which means the previous user was on wano
Either a kozuki himself or a wano citizen loyal to the kozukis could have given the command to obey kozuki

Luffy and momo have voat

Yet only one can control zunisha is momo
The difference between the 2 is one is kozuki one isn't

Now as for the momo controls zunisha part sure.
But what if zunisha ain't the only one
What if there are a Shitload of kaiju around
Those things in the florian triangle etc what if they are more kaiju
Total control forever of that sort of force is ancient weapon level
It's been walking aimlessly for centuries cause as the Gorosei said the fruit hasn't been awakened in centuries
What if since tama ate it (probably recently) its beeb walking to wano and just arrived

I already had a guess at that above

The fruit has been on wano all this time which means the previous user was on wano
Either a kozuki himself or a wano citizen loyal to the kozukis could have given the command to obey kozuki

Luffy and momo have voat

Yet only one can control zunisha is momo
The difference between the 2 is one is kozuki one isn't

Now as for the momo controls zunisha part sure.
But what if zunisha ain't the only one
What if there are a Shitload of kaiju around
Those things in the florian triangle etc what if they are more kaiju
Total control forever of that sort of force is ancient weapon level
It's been walking aimlessly for centuries cause as the Gorosei said the fruit hasn't been awakened in centuries
What if since tama ate it (probably recently) its beeb walking to wano and just arrived
I guess yeah, I did understand all the potential it holds like mentioned by you

Which is why I said I could see it being the case in post arc scenario where the hype her up for all shit that would go down eos.

I guess all of that could still be applicable for the moment, it's just the timing which feels weird for them to hype her eos potential.

Agree with your last point, that could very well be the case

They said "It's a Legend, even to us"
So it's not Luffy's DF or Kaidou's or Law's or Kid's ... etc
It's a completely New DF
Tokei tokei no mi - DF that can control time
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s gotta be zunisha because their discussion lead right into the reveal that he’s there and zunisha is an ancient creature w an interesting connection to Momo or Momo’s ancestors. It might not simply be a giant elephant but could actually be a person w some crazy mythical fruit.
Thats too straight forward , it aint it

Its going to be tamas fruit since the implication was that the reason it wasn't found was because it was always in wano.
Her fruit basically replicates the ability of ancients weapons being able to control powerful living entities to do battle for them. Its the same way in which momo controls zunesha potentially and how shirhoshi controls the sea kingings. If the world government had tamas fruit they would be able to control both zunesha and the sea kings using a different method

My hat is in the tama ring right now

The fruit is op
Even when she's kod it still works
Even when controlled animal is kod it still works

My quick guess on how it's linked to wano zou etc if it is at all

The fruit is on wano and according to gorosei its not awakened in centuries
Which means the last person to eat it was also on wano

This fruit can basically do everything shirahoshi can if those sea king are fed a ball
Any kaiju in one piece is at the beck and call of this user
Maybe all this time zunshia been walking because the command was to walk until there is a next user of said fruit awakens and go to then and since tama recently ate it
It's been walking to wano

Momo controlling it could be explained by if a former wano citizen had said fruit they could have given an order that they listen to the kozuki who have always been shogun hence momo alone can control it not luffy who can also hear zunisha

Fruit users know the name of their fruit when they eat it

So luffy and laws fruits names are confirmed as gomu and ope as both have confirmed as such and the wg called both fruits as such
Agreed 100 percent
Post automatically merged:

The fruit became a legend and even the bald gorosei don't know it

Where kaido/gomu/ope they are all well known fruits

99% Zunisha's DF
It's either the time fruit since it jumped into the future when toki did or its tamas fruit

@HA001 that actually makes sense. That's why they brought up the fruit with Zunisha's appearance. Zunisha could only come to Wano as someone commanded it to do so. Though question being, how she fed Zunisha, or is it enough for her to call out for Zunisha? But how would she call out for Zunisha in the first place, in this case Momo with VOAT would be more fitting.

But in the context of DF and Zunisha appearing, there's a good shot it's Tama's DF.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@HA001 that actually makes sense. That's why they brought up the fruit with Zunisha's appearance. Zunisha could only come to Wano as someone commanded it to do so. Though question being, how she fed Zunisha, or is it enough for her to call out for Zunisha? But how would she call out for Zunisha in the first place, in this case Momo with VOAT would be more fitting.

But in the context of DF and Zunisha appearing, there's a good shot it's Tama's DF.
I don't she fed it. I think the last user commanded zunisha

Remember this fruit has not been active for centuries

So zunisha has been wandering aimlessly for centuries until she ate the fruit and it headed straight to wano

Toki Devil fruit, it's awakening can have access to the past, Rocks would be back from the past :cheers:
The DF was referred to in the context of Zunisha. But since Zunisha's existence should be well known, the DF is not linked to Zunisha's abilities itself. They only brought up that DF once Zunisha appeared in Wano specifically. So rubber, Dragon or time travel fruit make no sense.