Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unironically, the only thing that could make this whole thing worse for Carrot was if the next chapter starts with her going "Oh Cat Viper! I'm feeling so homesick, I can't wait to go back home to Zou!" That and/or Zuneshia stomps on the BMI pirates + the WG and goofs them out of the arc entirely.

And knowing how much Oda loves kicking our faces into the dirt Perospero style, I wouldn't put it past him to put that final nail in the coffin.

:crazwhat:
and the last time you had had that kind of assumption it did happen. G-oblin indeed

:cheers:

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
God damn, I look back on this thread and it's a perfect storm of Carrot being trolled alongside a emote perfectly made for mocking being added. It's like Oda knew exactly what he was doing here, is he a lurker or a member?

Post automatically merged:

and the last time you had had that kind of assumption it did happen. G-oblin indeed

:cheers:
Real talk, it would be the funniest thing in the world if Oda actually made it as extremely blatant as possible that Carrot is not joining. I know it seems obvious for a lot of people, but I'm more talking about a moment that acknowledges the hopes for Carrot joining and actively and clearly debunks it.
:gokulaugh:

Since C4N didn’t see this, let me respond for him: I didn’t read the chapter or any others, I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about because I have absolutely no idea what I’M talking about, cute rabbit go BRRRRR and I go :steef:
lol

Wrong, that's not logic, that's just you wishing it'll come true.
you can't see the logic :kata:

God damn, I look back on this thread and it's a perfect storm of Carrot being trolled alongside a emote perfectly made for mocking being added. It's like Oda knew exactly what he was doing here, is he a lurker or a member?

Real talk, it would be the funniest thing in the world if Oda actually made it as extremely blatant as possible that Carrot is not joining. I know it seems obvious for a lot of people, but I'm more talking about a moment that acknowledges the hopes for Carrot joining and actively and clearly debunks it.
:gokulaugh:
If I'm right about the fact that Oda is playing Yamato as a red herring.. Carrot will be dunked on by Oda until the very .. very end. :lusalty::gokulaugh:

Whether Carrot goes home or not has absolutely nothing to do with where Zunesha happens to be. It's only a good thing that the elephant's here now, since whatever it does might be the kick in the pants Carrot needs to get her head back in the game.
Oh look, a real argument! I actually agree. Please come back Shift. Look what Carrot's support has become in your absence.

Are you starting to be toxic too Sigran ?
You're the one who dismissed my argument about Don Krieg as "oh boy, we have a knowledge gap" instead of actually adressing it. Give me legitimate responses and I'll show you respect. Blow me off and say you're smarter than me instead and I won't.

Also, don't take this as an insult, but Shift is way better at debating Carrot's chances than you. You haven't been here at the same time, but the whole Yamato crew respects his arguments. You should try and learn from his posts.

You're the one who dismissed my argument about Don Krieg as "oh boy, we have a knowledge gap" instead of actually adressing it. Give me legitimate responses and I'll show you respect. Blow me off and say you're smarter than me instead and I won't.

Also, don't take this as an insult, but Shift is way better at debating Carrot's chances than you. You haven't been here at the same time, but the whole Yamato crew respects his arguments. You should try and learn from his posts.
I don't mind, if people are better than me at this, so be it, I only care about the result.

Now, you seems to have taken my "oh boy, we have a knowledge gap" as a disrespect.. I was just sighing at the fact that I thought you knew about the way we built antagonist in relation to the value between the characters and when you refused to believe me and said that: "You're not a real analyst if you read baratie and conclude that Krieg isn't connected to Sanji." , well.. I was a bit dissapointed... Granted .. I should have been more delicate.. sorry about that.

You argument about don't Krieg is wrong. Krieg only attacked what sanji love, yes, but not in term of value. Against.. this is what Gin did.

Last edited:
Whether Carrot goes home or not has absolutely nothing to do with where Zunesha happens to be. It's only a good thing that the elephant's here now, since whatever it does might be the kick in the pants Carrot needs to get her head back in the game.
Get her head back in the game and do what? Carrot already has nothing to do with the remaining plotlines left and she was pretty content after her's was wrapped up. If anything, Zunesha being here only cuts off any crack pot theories for Carrot to shine like taking out the WG ships or fighting the BMI pirates.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Get her head back in the game and do what? Carrot already has nothing to do with the remaining plotlines left and she was pretty content after her's was wrapped up. If anything, Zunesha being here only cuts off any crack pot theories for Carrot to shine like taking out the WG ships or fighting the BMI pirates.
Loving how other people are calling them the BMI pirates now. :gokulaugh:

But I would say it is a little early to say that Zuneshia fully cuts off those theories quite yet as it has actually not done anything, also it would need to take care of both the BMI Pirates and the WG. Get rid of one and the other still in play.

But I do agree that at the very least it presents a danger that can easily take out both wild cards if Oda wills it. And I will also say that the WG's current position is not ideal considering Zuneshia is right on top of them. In general, I'm interested to see where it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.