Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these months of people arguing Yamato to stay in Wano when the true candidate was Carrot all along. With either Zunesha staying there or her death leading to the Minks living in Wano instead.

Goda :finally::finally:

We call that subversion, false flag and red herring.
Nah, just logic, gladly, Carrot will choose to sail the sea :kata:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Unironically, the only thing that could make this whole thing worse for Carrot was if the next chapter starts with her going "Oh Cat Viper! I'm feeling so homesick, I can't wait to go back home to Zou!" That and/or Zuneshia stomps on the BMI pirates + the WG and goofs them out of the arc entirely.

And knowing how much Oda loves kicking our faces into the dirt Perospero style, I wouldn't put it past him to put that final nail in the coffin.

:crazwhat:

Unironically, the only thing that could make this whole thing worse for Carrot was if the next chapter starts with her going "Oh Cat Viper! I'm feeling so homesick, I can't wait to go back home to Zou!" That and/or Zuneshia stomps on the BMI pirates + the WG and goofs them out of the arc entirely.

And knowing how much Oda loves kicking our faces into the dirt Perospero style, I wouldn't put it past him to put that final nail in the coffin.

While I doubt the line from Carrot will happen, Zunesha is definitely stomping the world government ships. Probably the BMI pirates too.

While I doubt the line from Carrot will happen, Zunesha is definitely stomping the world government ships. Probably the BMI pirates too.
I think our big elephant will die and Zou will land on Wano or the minks will settle down in Wano.

In fact I can't see Oda killing any other characters off except for Kaido maybe.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, we can all sit here and act like the introduction of the Kozuki clan in Zou didn’t ALSO include a very telling bit of dialogue that invalidated the “Yamato will be the guardian of Wano” argument before it was ever created:

The minks have always been beholden to Momo’s family, so I ask y’all again, how badly does he need his own powers AND the surviving Scabbards AND the full force of Zou (including the “island” itself!!) AND the daughter of the man who killed his father to stay and help him defend Wano?? Pretty obvious which choice doesn’t belong!!

I feel for you. Oda and the anime staff have been beating your ass this last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.