Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get her head back in the game and do what? Carrot already has nothing to do with the remaining plotlines left and she was pretty content after her's was wrapped up. If anything, Zunesha being here only cuts off any crack pot theories for Carrot to shine like taking out the WG ships or fighting the BMI pirates.
Carrot has every role to play.. in fact.. She could even become a key protagonist in the war.. we don't know. Wano is not finished, this acted even.. is not finished, if it is unlikely for Carrot to do something impactfull before the end of this arc, it's not impossible and in the same when we should not rule out Yamato's probability to have a capacity introduction for a role on the Sunny, we should not get ride of Carrot's probability to shine in the war.
Post automatically merged:

Loving how other people are calling them the BMI pirates now. :gokulaugh:

But I would say it is a little early to say that Zuneshia fully cuts off those theories quite yet as it has actually not done anything, also it would need to take care of both the BMI Pirates and the WG. Get rid of one and the other still in play. But I do agree that at the very least it presents a danger that can easily take out both wild cards if Oda wills it. And I will also say that the WG's current position is not ideal considering Zuneshia is right on top of them. In general, I'm interested to see where it goes.
In fact.. if we look very coldly to the situation now. Zunesha is not with Momo, meaning that he seems to go for a suicidal position here as he can't attack without Momo. Plus there is enough ships to take him down. So right now, the probabilities are looking bad for Zu, he might die, and with him.. there goes the Minks Kingdom.. and the potential for Carrot to chew grass again in her home..

:suresure:

Last edited:
Carrot has every role to play.. in fact.. She could even become a key protagonist in the war.. we don't know. Wano is not finished, this acted even.. is not finished, if it is unlikely for Carrot to do something impactfull before the end of this arc, it's not impossible and in the same when we should not rule out Yamato's probability to have a capacity introduction for a role on the Sunny, we should not get ride of Carrot's probability to shine in the war.

In fact.. if we look very coldly to the situation now. Zunesha is not with Momo, meaning that he seems to go for a suicidal position here as he can't attack without Momo. Plus there is enough ships to take him down. So right now, the probabilities are looking bad for Zu, he might die, and with him.. there goes the Minks Kingdom.. and the potential for Carrot to chew grass again in her home..

I used that: :suresure:, but it's in fact quite sad.. :josad:

Only silly people think something bad is gonna happen to Zunesha so it explains @CarrotForNakama
Lmao.. "Silly" is so much more family friendly

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Plenty of grass on Wano :sadgrin:

But for real if anything happens to Zuneshia it's not going to come from the WG ships. It doesn't have to actively attack the ships to sink them. Just walking too close would get the job done.

But I would say that you are right when you say that it won't attack randomly without an order from Momo, unless something changed it would still need permission to attack.

Plenty of grass on Wano :sadgrin:

But for real if anything happens to Zuneshia it's not going to come from the WG ships. It doesn't have to actively attack the ships to sink them. Just walking too close would get the job done.

But I would say that you are right when you say that it won't attack randomly without an order from Momo, unless something changed it would still need permission to attack.
I doubt that the WG just send ships without huge firepower (we have to remember that they were first afraid of sending people there because of the potential power of the Samourai.) There must be dozen if not hundred's of Devil fruit users there.

Momonosuke already knows we see Zunesha can communicate like this with people with VOATS

Again the idea Zunesha is dying is dumb.

People are just making up issues now
We are just looking at what lie ahead. Zunisha is alone right now, Momo and Luffy and unavailable so, unless Yamato as the voice of all things he is just doomned..

..wait

I don't mind, if people are better than me at this, so be it, I only care about the result.

Now, you seems to have taken my "oh boy, we have a knowledge gap" as a disrespect.. I was just sighing at the fact that I thought you knew about the way we built antagonist in relation to the value between the characters and when you refused to believe me and said that: "You're not a real analyst if you read baratie and conclude that Krieg isn't connected to Sanji." , well.. I was a bit dissapointed... Granted .. I should have been more delicate.. sorry about that.

You argument about don't Krieg is wrong. Krieg only attacked what sanji love, yes, but not in term of value. Against.. this is what Gin did.
So either you are saying that feeding the hungry no matter what is not one of Sanji's core values, or you are saying that Don Krieg using that kindness against Sanji, causing the other chefs to be justified in their earlier critisizing of that value, does not challenge Sanji's ideal of feeding the hungry no matter what.

Also you're the one making up your own definitions and talking down to others for not accepting it. I provided sources to 3 different dictionaries proving my definition of antagonist. The burden of proof is on you to show that websters and oxford are wrong. Telling me you read a book that says otherwise isn't enough.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I doubt that the WG just send ships without huge firepower (we have to remember that they were first afraid of sending people there because of the potential power of the Samourai.) There must be dozen if not hundred's of Devil fruit users there.
They probably have a few but definitely not in the hundreds, and there's also the thought of if they're even going to engage Zuneshia especially if it's only walking.

They're sooner going to try to evade it rather than wasting time, energy, ships, and lives to just attempt to bring a giant elephant down. If there's going to be anything about Zuneshia being injured or killed then it will come when it's at the mainland of Wano.

Momonosuke already knows we see Zunesha can communicate like this with people with VOATS

Again the idea Zunesha is dying is dumb.

People are just making up issues now
Chapter 821 we see the difference between what you've shown and what happened when Zuneshia was ordered to attack.

I'm sure Momo heard Zuneshia but it's a stretch to say that they had a conversation and that Zuneshia has the order to fight. The elephant dying is not guaranteed or honestly even likely. But it's an element that needs to be addressed in a dangerous situation. Not to mention that in the same chapter we have the Gorosei mention that it would not be unusual if someone were to die. It's just not going to be considered until a little later.

Don't be so quick to write off ideas when the concept was literally just introduced to us, the idea of Zuneshia coming to Wano to play a role in the battle wasn't exactly common thought until now.

So either you are saying that feeding the hungry no matter what is not one of Sanji's core values, or you are saying that Don Krieg using that kindness against Sanji, causing the other chefs to be justified in their earlier critisizing of that value, does not challenge Sanji's ideal of feeding the hungry no matter what.

Also you're the one making up your own definitions and talking down to others for not accepting it. I provided sources to 3 different dictionaries proving my definition of antagonist. The burden of proof is on you to show that websters and oxford are wrong. Telling me you read a book that says otherwise isn't enough.
Let me give you an exemple and try to compare it to the Baratie arc:

WHO do you think is Sanji's biggest antagonist in the Totland arc? Big Mom or Judge ?

They probably have a few but definitely not in the hundreds, and there's also the thought of if they're even going to engage Zuneshia especially if it's only walking.

They're sooner going to try to evade it rather than wasting time, energy, ships, and lives to just attempt to bring a giant elephant down. If there's going to be anything about Zuneshia being injured or killed then it will come when it's at the mainland of Wano.
This is a good point, right now it's not really a threat, they might even not know what it is really.

Don't be so quick to write off ideas when the concept was literally just introduced to us, the idea of Zuneshia coming to Wano to play a role in the battle wasn't exactly common thought until now.
Well.. I did try to warned everyone about it in 2020 and 2021

:hihihi:

But I'm not a real analyst.. so it doesn't count lol

Let me give you an exemple and try to compare it to the Baratie arc:

WHO do you think is Sanji's biggest antagonist in the Totland arc? Big Mom or Judge ?
Judge, because he is both the one Sanji has a history with and the one that forced Sanji to leave the strawhats by offering him instead of one of his other sons. Unlike Krieg, Big Mom did not have any significant interactions with Sanji and did not challenge him in any significant way. I hope you're not trying to compare Don Krieg to Big Mom, because there's almost no similarities betwedn them at all.

We are just looking at what lie ahead. Zunisha is alone right now, Momo and Luffy and unavailable so, unless Yamato as the voice of all things he is just doomned..

..wait
He can communicate telepathically.

The only thing your looking at is up your own ass.

Reminder this is the people who you talk with:

Next expect the people at Shueisha are Lizard people who created Yamato to convert people to there cult to drain there brains or some Right wing nut stuff.

You keep talking how your theories or right and such that you clearly have the best reading on the series any conversation with @Van or @Garp the Fist or @Jew D. Boy or anyone can tell you that your full of yourself

If you think Zunesha is gonna die bet your account, If Zunesha dies @Van ban me or whomever can

If your not a coward you won't stand up to previous statements due the same @CarrotForNakama

Chapter 821 we see the difference between what you've shown and what happened when Zuneshia was ordered to attack.

I'm sure Momo heard Zuneshia but it's a stretch to say that they had a conversation and that Zuneshia has the order to fight. The elephant dying is not guaranteed or honestly even likely. But it's an element that needs to be addressed in a dangerous situation. Not to mention that in the same chapter we have the Gorosei mention that it would not be unusual if someone were to die. It's just not going to be considered until a little later.

Its not any different at all I mean if you want to ignore Zunesha talked with Momonosuke before he was ordered.

Your just making up stuff, Zunesha can just ask you think this is some huge matter when he been shown he can speak telepathically, its clear your bad at read context the entire bit about the Yonko and the fighting on Onigashima like at the point there talking about its clear like how can you miss that?

I'll be quick to write it off cause its clear it ain't happening like its a non starter unless you just bury your head in the sand and no it isn't that far out last we saw Momonosuke on Zou we heard Momonosuke wanting to talk with the Elephant for who knows how long its not a stretch at all to think Zunesha would play a role after his reaction with Momonosuke.

If you think Zunesha is dying here your an idiot

help rebuild her kingdom now that the dawn has come or leave everything to go on ANOTHER adventure
Exactly

Judge, because he is both the one Sanji has a history with and the one that forced Sanji to leave the strawhats by offering him instead of one of his other sons. Unlike Krieg, Big Mom did not have any significant interactions with Sanji and did not challenge him in any significant way. I hope you're not trying to compare Don Krieg to Big Mom, because there's almost no similarities betwedn them at all.
Yes, Judge. But it's not just about the history, it's more about the values.

And yes you CAN compare Big Mom and Kireg, they are the same, they wre feed the same still while being the biggest threat there is, they are the FIRST reason why Sanji suffered.. the SAME. But.. they a re not really linked to him in term of value. Yes, both used Sanji's kindness again him.. but that's all. The real antagonist came after.

In both those arc, the real character than has really been shakled by sanji's action are:

Gin and Judge.

Loving how other people are calling them the BMI pirates now. :gokulaugh:

But I would say it is a little early to say that Zuneshia fully cuts off those theories quite yet as it has actually not done anything, also it would need to take care of both the BMI Pirates and the WG. Get rid of one and the other still in play.

But I do agree that at the very least it presents a danger that can easily take out both wild cards if Oda wills it. And I will also say that the WG's current position is not ideal considering Zuneshia is right on top of them. In general, I'm interested to see where it goes.
I agree its not off the table that some of the forces survive. Zunesha still needs to receive orders from Momo before he can even defend himself, let alone attacking.

The glaring problem with that is Zunesha's position. He's the perfect tool to take out the looming threats for the SHs after the war is over and everyone is too worn out to move. Even if Zunesha doesn't act, you can naturally expect the WG and BMI Pirates to attack and provoke her to call for Momo's order. The setup is too perfect imo.

Regardless, Carrot's already bruised up and done with her battle for the arc. Neko had to warn her about the risk of death if she went sulong again. It's a stretch to assume she makes a difference against whoever comes after them.
Loving how other people are calling them the BMI pirates now.
:cheers:

He can communicate telepathically.
Possible, extremmely possible we will have to wait.

The only thing your looking at is up your own ass.

Reminder this is the people who you talk with:

Next expect the people at Shueisha are Lizard people who created Yamato to convert people to there cult to drain there brains or some Right wing nut stuff.
What's those tweet have to do with that thread ? Do you want to make a point ?

You keep talking how your theories or right and such that you clearly have the best reading on the series any conversation with @Van or @Garp the Fist or @Jew D. Boy or anyone can tell you that your full of yourself
No. You are mistaken, I never said that I have the best reading of the series, I just have knowledge about it you might not.. that's all. And it didn't came by magic, it took me years to understand some of Oda's way. And even now, there are huge gaps in taht knowledge.

If you think Zunesha is gonna die bet your account, If Zunesha dies @Van ban me or whomever can
Why bet my account.. we are just discussing about the last chapter dude.. we are not in a wreastle match.

Why so serious ? :saden:

Its not any different at all I mean if you want to ignore Zunesha talked with Momonosuke before he was ordered.

Your just making up stuff, Zunesha can just ask you think this is some huge matter when he been shown he can speak telepathically, its clear your bad at read context the entire bit about the Yonko and the fighting on Onigashima like at the point there talking about its clear like how can you miss that?

I'll be quick to write it off cause its clear it ain't happening like its a non starter unless you just bury your head in the sand and no it isn't that far out last we saw Momonosuke on Zou we heard Momonosuke wanting to talk with the Elephant for who knows how long its not a stretch at all to think Zunesha would play a role after his reaction with Momonosuke.

If you think Zunesha is dying here your an idiot
We are making hypothesis here.. nothing more. We don't claim anythings.. we are just looking at potential outcomes..

There is really no need to be this fired up

Here, take a cookie.

thats always been her choices, nothing has changed except her home is closer, Zunish may even stop walking after this arc and Zou will have a permanent resting place

Carrot's chances havent been good and this doesnt make it any better
I'm talking more about "a character arc final choice" here

I agree its not off the table that some of the forces survive. Zunesha still needs to receive orders from Momo before he can even defend himself, let alone attacking.

The glaring problem with that is Zunesha's position. He's the perfect tool to take out the looming threats for the SHs after the war is over and everyone is too worn out to move. Even if Zunesha doesn't act, you can naturally expect the WG and BMI Pirates to attack and provoke her to call for Momo's order. The setup is too perfect imo.

Regardless, Carrot's already bruised up and done with her battle for the arc. Neko had to warn her about the risk of death if she went sulong again. It's a stretch to assume she makes a difference against whoever comes after them.

:cheers:
I think Carrot as a lot of stamina left, she was just overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.