Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. i'll again ignore that.

Says basically all the art studients who don't want to actually listen to the teacher, because you see.. they KNOW.:milaugh:

Lmao.. the flashbacks..

No one is forced to listen to anything. If you think you are, maybe you shouldn't be watching at a screen so much.

Hypothesis are assumptions based on elements we can find in the story ( or that we can't find), an hypothesis is here to answer a question. If you have better hypothesis to answer the question (that doesn't come into conflict with the story), I'm all hears.

That's the whole point about debate. And I you might have seen here, sometimes, a good point make me move a bit.

Yes and it still is.

No. Carrot was ALWAYS in the center, and the panel still kept his meaning with or without Wanda. That's why Wanda's presence is meaningless to the meaning of this panel. In fact no.. Let me scratch that, it's even MORE powerfull, because with the presence of Wanda smiling while seeing Carrot getting along so well with the strawhat, you can ac tually sence a bit of approuval from her part to let Carrot be with them. (oops, too bad)

The only goal post, is in your head lol

wua ?

bu bye !
Post automatically merged:

yeah yeah.. if you say so ! lmao

If that was the case, there would be much more Carrot supporters here lol.. too bad.

No. i'm in the contrary trying to be very precise because I know that you have (or should have) the knowledge to understand that. And yes the relation between an antagonist and a protagonist is all about value. I proved it to you with Gin and with my Krieg example, didn't you read that ?

Dictionnaries don't know how story are created, they mainly are just reproducing the usage of a word. Don't trust them to much.

Again, if you don't believe me on that point, we are going to have a problem as it is a fondamental rule in storytelling and the creation of stories.

No, Krieg is just a threat for Sanji, nothing more. Like Big Mom.

Oh boi here we go.. no you for goshda's sake..

And here we go.. the start of incomprehension. It looks like my discussion with you is over.. as we have reached a gap of knowledge.

no, the opposite

No, and honestly it's better like that. That fight would have been meaningless.
@Ravagerblade @JoSeungHun7335 @Jew D. Boy @RobinsFeet @Van

Do I have to counter this for ya'll to get how bullshit it is or can I just stop here, because I have no interest in trying to debate with someone who legitimately claims that Sanji had no connection with Krieg and asserts that his definitions are more accurate than the oxford dictionary definition.

No, that's not a connection. That's just Yamato making a vivre Card. Don't read symbolism where there aren't.
This is a bit late, but are you really arguing that Luffy and Yamato both holding a piece of Ace's Vivre Card, which was passed from Yamato to Ace to Luffy and is literally a piece of Ace's life and soul in their hands, and both watching that life end at the same time is not a connection? Since you claim to have knowledge of literary analysis, surely you have heard of "breaking bread?" The Vivre Card is the "bread" in this instance. You can't ignore the symbolism of Vivre Cards and what giving one to someone means in this series.

It's also incredibly ironic that you're telling me not to read the Vivre Card as symbolic when it's one of the most symbolic objects in the whole series.

This is a bit late, but are you really arguing that Luffy and Yamato both holding a piece of Ace's Vivre Card, which was passed from Yamato to Ace to Luffy and is literally a piece of Ace's life and soul in their hands, and both watching that life end at the same time is not a connection? Since you claim to have knowledge of literary analysis, surely you have heard of "breaking bread?" The Vivre Card is the "bread" in this instance. You can't ignore the symbolism of Vivre Cards and what giving one to someone means in this series.

It's also incredibly ironic that you're telling me not to read the Vivre Card as symbolic when it's one of the most symbolic objects in the whole series.
Basically. What the Strawhat from Shanks to Luffy is similar to what Yamato making and giving the Vivre Card to Ace and then Ace gives to Luffy. It's a pretty cut and dry connection imo.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Do I have to counter this for ya'll to get how bullshit it is or can I just stop here, because I have no interest in trying to debate with someone who legitimately claims that Sanji had no connection with Krieg and asserts that his definitions are more accurate than the oxford dictionary definition.
Don't. To claim Krieg has nothing to do with Sanji is enough to show how ignorant he is of Oda's thematic story telling.

As I said many times about him: you can’t fix stupid. Trust me, he will be triggered because I pretty much described what he is:kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

If you’re asking whether we need you to mount a defense to disprove what he’s saying, I think the canon does that on a regular basis so there’s no need to pile on :goyea:

lmao now you wanna act like you’re an art expert, while you completely ignored your own challenge. Art is subjective. Everybody has their own understanding when they see an art. And at least I have prove that I am an artist unlike you who acts like you’re an expert in almost every single subject, including an expert of being ignorant. Keep being delusional like you always do
Act ? Nah lol I don't need to act. I just am. Lmao

You insisted to stay here and put your irrelevant blogs so many times pretty much means forcing.

Knock knock? Anybody there?
Yup, I you are not forced to read that content so.. nobody is forcing you little snowflake.

“Hypothesis are ASSUMPTIONS based on elements we can find in the story.”

And you still don’t understand the difference between ASSUMPTIONS and FACTS. Brain 404
We are not talking about fact here but hypothesis. :beckmoji:

and your opinions don’t matter
Oh ? Why are you replying then ?

LMAO you were the one who keeps bringing that Carrot was the only non-Straw Hat there and chose to ignore Wanda because it doesn’t fit your narrative purpose.

“Wanda smiling seeing Carrot getting along so well etc etc” LMAO are you joking here? Because not gonna lie it is sooo hilarious. You comprehend with your own understanding to fit your own purpose.
You don't see Wanda smiling ?

For only later Carrot got defeated off-screen by Perospero along with Wanda, which basically means that they’re together until now and Wanda didn’t let Carrot out of her sight again for what Carrot did prior WCI. What kind of approval BS are you talking about?
What is that logic ? xD

And you want to act like an art student? Dude you won’t even fulfill the requirement to be one. They will immediately reject you and tell you to choose other subject before you literally lower the quality of the whole faculty
UUHhgh gosh no, I'm glad not to be an art studient anymore.. those were my ignorant years, when I thought I knew everything and the teacher nothing xD

but I'm seeing so much of me back then in you there that it makes me.. wonder lol

And not gonna lie I was really laughing when you say “art is technique.” LMAO art is not about technique. It’s talent & sense. No matter how hard you’re trying the technique if you don’t have talent & sense, you’re nothing. Claude Monet is literally laughing at you from his grave right now (if you know who he was anyway, which I believe you don’t. Oops)

Keep coping and keep dreaming if those things pay your bills LMAO
I'm french, not knowing claude Monet would be like a japanese not knowing Hokusai dude.. don't ridiculize yourself

If you think that art is about talent and sense, then you are definitely not an artist at all and have a LOT to learn, at least I have my confirmation :cheers:

Challenging others, and when finally got challenged, pretend not understanding a single thing and act like your usual self: being ignorant.
Are you self reflecting here ?

When I thought you couldn’t be stupider, you only dig a new low

:gokulaugh:
:whitepress:a bit cringe don't you think ?

At least I should be thanking you for keeping this thread alive, although this thread pretty much free-falling to your IQ level. Sayonara!
人として,恥ずかしいわ…:gokulaugh:
At least that would mean that there is improvement ;)

Delusional.
I'd hate to be related to you pal. Bet your family hates it when you get together at family gatherings.
You living under a rock or something?
Are you a james bond villain ?

Does he even have one? Because he looks like someone who has really terrible social issues. Even his Carrot fellows left him here alone pretty much telling something, right?
same question lol

Is this your limit of the respect you can give ?

Don't. To claim Krieg has nothing to do with Sanji is enough to show how ignorant he is of Oda's thematic story telling.
Or that I actually am analysing the story correctly, and you only look at the story with a fan eyes and the help of self made youtube theorists ?

hm.. :sanmoji:

If you’re asking whether we need you to mount a defense to disprove what he’s saying, I think the canon does that on a regular basis so there’s no need to pile on :goyea:
nah

Last edited:
Act ? Nah lol I don't need to act. I just am. Lmao
Only to ignore the questions I gave to you and instead of explaining those you said:”throw those concepts like garbage without explaining them”

We are not talking about fact here but hypothesis. :beckmoji:
We were asking you for facts and you gave hypothesis.

:milaugh:

Oh ? Why are you replying then ?
I have the rights to reply like you have the rights to troll

:kayneshrug:

You don't see Wanda smiling ?
That doesn’t mean anything. They were welcoming Jinbe to officially join the crew of course she smiled because it was a happy moment. It’s not rocket science

What is that logic ? xD
Carrot bribed Bariete so she could sneak on Sunny. When Pedro asked to turn back, Carrot said that Wanda would be mad at her and desperately asking to bring her

:kaidowhat:

UUHhgh gosh no, I'm glad not to be an art studient anymore.. those were my ignorant years, when I thought I knew everything and the teacher nothing xD

but I'm seeing so much of me back then in you there that it makes me.. wonder lol
You were not and never been one though. Keep dreaming

:mihanha:

I'm french, not knowing claude Monet would be like a japanese not knowing Hokusai dude.. don't ridiculize yourself

If you think that art is about talent and sense, then you are definitely not an artist at all and have a LOT to learn, at least I have my confirmation :cheers:
and Claude Monet isn’t even the main subject here, I was merely mentioning him and your answer has nothing to do with what I stated LMAO

LMAO you are nobody, stop trying so hard to look like you are somebody. If you think I am not an artist at all, as you wish though. I don’t need to force you as you are neither my professor nor my boss. At least I have proven that I am, unlike you who only claims “art expert” only by writing but never once shows his artwork. I can’t help if you have low standards and no comprehension at all

For the record, I’m not taking any confirmation from someone who has serious mental health issue though. It’s like crazy people saying that they are artist without giving any proof of his artwork, while at the same time trying to discredit others who clearly has proof; and that is clearly you what you are doing here. Your confirmation means nothing at all, and it comes from nobody.

And FYI there is a google who literally is smarter than you.

Are you self reflecting here ?
You:
Or you don’t understand how composition work and.. well then ask question but don’t laugh when we are replying to you
And I proceeded to ask questions about art related concepts, only for you to reply later:

Yes you are throwing concepts like garbage without explaining them
You really are funny

:whitepress:a bit cringe don't you think ?
In your opinion

At least that would mean that there is improvement ;)
learn what does “free-fall” mean before you embarrass yourself even further

You are the perfect example of “never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”

Last edited:
Only to ignore the questions I gave to you and instead of explaining those you said:”throw those concepts like garbage without explaining them”
What question ? You gave me no question, you only tried to taunt me by quoting a french impressionist.

We were asking you for facts and you gave hypothesis.

:milaugh:
Again, not in that instance.

I have the rights to reply like you have the rights to troll

Yup

That doesn’t mean anything. They were welcoming Jinbe to officially join the crew of course she smiled because it was a happy moment. It’s not rocket science
Subtext.. learn about subtext

Carrot bribed Bariete so she could sneak on Sunny. When Pedro asked to turn back, Carrot said that Wanda would be mad at her and desperately asking to bring her

:kaidowhat:
That's why seing Wanda smile while Carrot is happy with the strawhat is important ;) :cheers:

You were not and never been one though. Keep dreaming

Lol

and Claude Monet isn’t even the main subject here, I was merely mentioning him and your answer has nothing to do with what I stated LMAO
Like your assertions with the subject.

LMAO you are nobody, stop trying so hard to look like you are somebody. If you think I am not an artist at all, as you wish though. I don’t need to force you as you are neither my professor nor my boss. At least I have proven that I am, unlike you who only claims “art expert” only by writing but never once shows his artwork. I can’t help if you have low standards and no comprehension at all

I am what I am ;) And you are sadly.. what you are lol

The only thing you proved, is that you have a shallow view on what an artist is. Any SERIOUS artist will tell you that your assertion on sence and Talent is pure BS.

And FYI there is a google who literally is smarter than you.
Yeah, maybe

And I proceeded to ask questions about art related concepts, only for you to reply later:
You didn't ask any question

I know

learn what does “free-fall” mean before you embarrass yourself even further
A good experience, surely.

You are the perfect example of “never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”
Usually, the idiot is the one who insult .. no ?

Thankfully I found one perfect example which is you. If I may suggest, find a really good psychiatrist to fix your mental instability so you can know the difference between dreams and reality
For the record, I’m not taking any confirmation from someone who has serious mental health issue though. It’s like crazy people saying that they are artist without giving any proof of his artwork, while at the same time trying to discredit others who clearly has proof; and that is clearly you what you are doing here. Your confirmation means nothing at all, and it comes from nobody.

Ok.. VERY LAST WARNING:

Stop your psychophobia or I'm will be taking that interaction to the next level. I already warned you. This is not something I will accept. Ok ?

You want to know what is my triggering limit ? This is it. Your are not only touching me here, but others. So stop.

Last edited:
What question ? You gave me no question, you only tried to taunt me by quoting a french impressionist.

Again, not in that instance.

Yup

Subtext.. learn about subtext

That's why seing Wanda smile while Carrot is happy with the strawhat is important ;) :cheers:

Lol

Like your assertions with the subject.

I am what I am ;) And you are sadly.. what you are lol

The only thing you proved, is that you have a shallow view on what an artist is. Any SERIOUS artist will tell you that your assertion on sence and Talent is pure BS.

Yeah, maybe

You didn't ask any question

I know

A good experience, surely.

Usually, the idiot is the one who insult .. no ?

Ok.. VERY LAST WARNING:

Stop your psychophobia or I'm will be taking that interaction to the next level. I already warned you. This is not something I will accept. Ok ?

You want to know what is my triggering limit ? This is it. Your are not only touching me here, but others. So stop.
I already asked you questions at the same time I showed you my artwork LOL didn’t you read? I thought you’re an analyst but you don’t have the ability to read? You even answered by saying “you throw those concepts without explaining them.”

The way you replied by clearly ignoring the questions, means you have huge reading comprehension problem. You only choose what you want to read, pretty much cherry picking. Totally not surprising that you’re illiterate after all.

I wasn’t insulting you I was describing you. You need to learn the context (Oops)

“usually the idiot is the one who insults.. no?” Well we can agree on that especially that few days ago you call Yamato supporters as: pigeons
:cheers:

“I am what I am” at least we can agree on you’re being a nobody who’s good at being nothing (Oops again)

Yeah I don’t care whatever you say about psychophobia or whatever it is. Others who? The only one who pretty much feel insulted is you.

At this point I doubt if you ever understand the topics at all because all you could do was talking non-sense. You couldn’t even understand your own words

:whitepress:

Last edited by a moderator:
I already asked you questions at the same time I showed you my artwork LOL didn’t you read? I thought you’re an analyst but you don’t have the ability to read? You even answered by saying “you throw those concepts without explaining them.” I mean, are seriously that mental?

The way you replied by clearly ignoring the questions, means you have huge reading comprehension problem. You only choose what you want to read, pretty much cherry picking. Totally not surprising that you’re illiterate after all.

I wasn’t insulting you I was describing you. You need to learn the context (Oops)

“usually the idiot is the one who insults.. no?” Well we can agree on that especially that few days ago you call Yamato supporters as: pigeons
:cheers:

“I am what I am” at least we can agree on you’re being a nobody who’s good at being nothing (Oops again)

Yeah I don’t care whatever you say about psychophobia or whatever it is. Others who? The only one who pretty much feel insulted is you. And I still can’t change the fact that you’re nothing but a seriously mentally unstable person who acts like an expert at everything only to show the opposite.

At this point I doubt if you ever understand the topics at all because all you could do was talking non-sense. You couldn’t even understand your own words

:whitepress:
Ok. I warned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.