Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter? You reject all evidence that doesn’t support your delusions, why waste my time directing you to the most recent chapter if you’re not going to read OR understand it properly?
oh ? I heard this was more your things the denial of evidences. So tell me, where did you see that "even an ancient elephant who might also be Joyboy or whatever thinks Carrot has no fucking chance or reason to sail with the Straw Hats "

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
oh ? I heard this was more your things the denial of evidences. So tell me, where did you see that "even an ancient elephant who might also be Joyboy or whatever thinks Carrot has no fucking chance or reason to sail with the Straw Hats "
Jesus, dude, you’re insufferable…I already said it was in the chapter that just came out, which I’m guessing you read but only saw panels of Carrot speaking directly to the fourth wall and saying she was also in love with you.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Is that a lookout I see? :shocking: On the same chapter that Zuneshia is reintroduced?:hohoho: Goda is back at it again! :finally:

But for real I think Zuneshia's surprise entrance is an interesting topic to go over, a lot of it might not be too good for Carrot though.
First, I want to say that early on during the spoiler chat I had a sinking feeling in my gut that the giant shadow that was talked about was Zuneshia.

I said something along the lines of:
Oh god, if that shadow is Zuneshia then that's going to be Carrot's Fast Pass right back home isn't it...
:josad:

Oda is one cruel motherfucker if he pulls that move...
I had this feeling for two reasons, one is that Zuneshia being this close to Wano might make it insanely easier for Carrot to leave the crew and go back home. Before there was just the choice of sailing one of two far-off directions, but now there's going to be the pressure of Zuneshia right on top of Carrot (if it doesn't die and the minks end up living on Wano). Though this could maybe work out in Carrot's favor as having her home so close by might give her a hard choice for a nice dramatic moment. But I have a feeling it might play more into @Sigran101 theory about Carrot ending her naivety on Zuneshia.

The other reason why I had this feeling is that Oda has opened the door for Zuneshia to take out 1 or even both of the wild cards on Wano, the WG, and the BMI Pirates. Right now I'm not sure if Zuneshia is going to attack any ships as it had to be ordered to attack before, but just walking might be more than enough. Taking out the WG ships would kinda stink but I'm really worried about the BMI Pirates, if they get goofed by the waterfall again or taken out by Zunneshia then it might be full curtains for my ideal case scenario for Carrot joining.

But I would say one big thing that this reveal implies is that the final countdown for Wano has officially started, the end game has begun. And for my ideal case scenario for Carrot getting her redeeming moment, it's a final countdown for that as well.

I will leave this with a visualization of my initial thoughts on Zuneshia coming to Wano. :kobeha:

Girl, bye…you’re the only person here who doesn’t know you can’t read or analyze worth a shit, and now you’re not even bothering to glance at the source material to see what we’re talking about, what good do you really think you’re doing here??
But.. i'm still waiting for the evidence here :kata:

Is that a lookout I see? :shocking: On the same chapter that Zuneshia is reintroduced?:hohoho: Goda is back at it again! :finally:
Hehehe

But for real I think Zuneshia's surprise entrance is an interesting topic to go over, a lot of it might not be too good for Carrot though.
First, I want to say that early on during the spoiler chat I had a sinking feeling in my gut that the giant shadow that was talked about was Zuneshia.

I said something along the lines of:

I had this feeling for two reasons, one is that Zuneshia being this close to Wano might make it insanely easier for Carrot to leave the crew and go back home. Before there was just the choice of sailing one of two far-off directions, but now there's going to be the pressure of Zuneshia right on top of Carrot (if it doesn't die and the minks end up living on Wano). Though this could maybe work out in Carrot's favor as having her home so close by might give her a hard choice for a nice dramatic moment. But I have a feeling it might play more into @Sigran101 theory about Carrot ending her naivety on Zuneshia.
I also think that there might be quite the twist with ZUnisha.. I really hoper doesn't die.. but anyway.. there is something strange and shifhy about him and the Mink from the start:

The thing that will be for sure, the choice of Yamato between ZUnisha and the strawhat will be much harder now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hehehe

I also think that there might be quite the twist with ZUnisha.. I really hoper doesn't die.. but anyway.. there is something strange and shifhy about him and the Mink from the start:

The thing that will be for sure, the choice of Yamato between ZUnisha and the strawhat will be much harder now.
The minks being on Zuneshia's back before it was ordered to walk forever is pretty strange, not sure how it will play in the whole thing but it's still a pretty good catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.