Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what they meant was G4 coated in adv Ryou and ACoC.
That the problem, Luffy it seems need keep flowing haki just to use G4, so it is spending all time on just keeping mod on. While without gear 4 he is able to concentrate his haki, use ryu and use strong damage from just haki itself.
So basically at this point base Luffy's form in some sence is stronger then any gear.
But this is true for some time period he will be able to use ryu in G4...but it will cost him too much
But at some point Luffy will need the physical power of Gear Fourth or a similar mechanism, he can't rely on haki forever; that'd be like expecting Kaido to not perform physically stronger techniques (such as Ragnarok compared to Thunder bagua) just because both can be applied haki. Base Luffy shouldn't be stronger than in Gear Fourth.
Actually opposite, to fight BB he need just use haki only and didn't depend on fruit power at all. So...base attacks of fruit with insane haki flowing damage will be stronger then any gear. Well, to be honest g2 probably could work still.

Actually opposite, to fight BB he need just use haki only and didn't depend on fruit power at all. So...base attacks of fruit with insane haki flowing damage will be stronger then any gear. Well, to be honest g2 probably could work still.
One doesn't exclude the other; pretty sure Luffy will be capable of increasing the strength of his non-touching hits with the resort force of Gear Fourth, just like Kaido coats his clubbing yet he takes trouble to enhance it physically (hence why he charges for Ragnarok).

Also, I'd bet the Gomu Gomu awakening will be key against Blackbeard, so he will need to depend on his fruit power.

One doesn't exclude the other; pretty sure Luffy will be capable of increasing the strength of his non-touching hits with the resort force of Gear Fourth, just like Kaido coats his clubbing yet he takes trouble to enhance it physically (hence why he charges for Ragnarok).

Also, I'd bet the Gomu Gomu awakening will be key against Blackbeard, so he will need to depend on his fruit power.
Depends how Teach fruit works...
I remember that by just touching Teach Luffy was out from gear. Teach also could be awakened, so he will nulify any fruit power

Ifrit Jambe don't penetrate anything it's only heavier and hotter, it can be enough for Queen but it does not do internal damage, at least for now. I think that even for the Red Rock Luffy used Ryou, the only power that seem capable of dealing damage Kaido from the outside is Advanced conqueror. If not I think is needed an output of damage at a higher level than that, like an admiral like Kizaru with light logia or Akainu with magna logia.
So headcanon? Bypassing defense is why sanji made diable jambe. You are wrong.

There was no acoa markings from what I remember when luffy used red rock.

Flames in one piece penetrate. You can't change this bro
Post automatically merged:

:kaidowhat::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy's just built different. He's stronger, Always has been.
Nah g4 luffy is. I have no doubt current sanji and zoro can do what luffys doing to kaido right now.

Once g4 happens luffy won't be overwhelmed by kaidos stronger haki

Last night I rewatched Soi Fon + Omaeda + Hachigen vs Barragan Luisenbarn, then I come to the conclusion: as much as OPlers memeing on Bleach fights, explaining each other's abilities and all. Still, Bleach's side characters' fights >>> One Piss' side characters' fights.

Gotei 13 + Vizard vs Aizen's lackeys >>> Samurais + Minks + Pirates alliance vs Kaido's lackeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.