Status
Not open for further replies.
Like yeah, we have an agenda. That is, we know we ourselves are town and as such want to ensure a townie's on the council. Obviously, the same would apply if one of us is scum. There's no secret ulterior motive to it that should be snuffed out. I'm more inclined to say he's got an ulterior motive trying to redistribute the council votes over us pushing for the seat
And you tell i am scum because i call out shaddy power struggle to be on council

Kek

D

Dragomir

Nepotism drago :josad:

I dont think people will be as truthful of the council so far. Too much powerstruggle over it. Coincil members are hot targets that are apperantly confident in their ability to survive

@MistyCatGoddess is right, current council runners are shaddy
I have 0% confidence in my ability to survive. I just want to do what's best for town by ensuring that I, a townie, am part of the council. I don't appreciate you trying to snuff us out from the council because we may have some random agenda.

My fellow townies! Vote me for councilor! I promise to lead us to glory, we will smoke that scum pack like no other in this game! You won't even have to pay taxes!

As a councilor, I will ensure that us townies will delve into the layers of the abyss without experiencing any negative effects! I will ensure that town will receive the best artificats the abyss has to offer! I will build a museum for each individual townie to honor them after we have won this game! You eant Taco Tuesdays? You will have it! As a politician for town, you can rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and will never break my promises.

Vote Drago for councilor! Vote for the towniest townie!

Nobody cares

I have 0% confidence in my ability to survive. I just want to do what's best for town by ensuring that I, a townie, am part of the council. I don't appreciate you trying to snuff us out from the council because we may have some random agenda.
No one knows you are town and so far majority dont have a reason to consider you as one besides "hunch" and agenda

You have 0 confidence you will survivr yet you fight fot a position that should aim to survive as much as possible

You are painting yourself as prime townie every 3rd post.

The very notion people question the main council picks makes you read me as scum yet you wont say exact same.for @MistyCatGoddess

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
:suresure::suresure:
he said yes @novaselinenever Al and I partners for life now
forcing me smh
It's not that I am picking him over you, it's just what I already said. You know how I am about when I say something. I'm sorry.

Plus I am trying to work out my trust issues..... afraid this might make them worse but we will see how it goes.
you know that you don't need to explain it to me

by the end of phase if you feel like I m really townie then vote me

somehow I rolled town this time and I don't like my character at all

I have a proposition

We ditch all people that submitted for council and we elect new 10
See, this doesn’t really make sense because people who’d normally be super gunho about a council like this: Flower, Fuji, Ekko, don’t seem to really give af about whether they join or not this time around and that’s kind of concerning imo. You say this as if there isn’t likely a lot of scum acting uninterested. I’d rather town that wants it and can offer their time and effort rather then town that won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.