Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a claim guarantee him protection from death? We don't know what anti-claiming mechanics are in the game or whatever else is there for him to be protected anyway.
He put himself in this position not me and it’s the way out I am suggesting
If he wants to stay hanging there while informed parties know he is a big shot it’s on him it will be a matter of time

AL sama

Red Haired
oh shit this is stupid
It’s not like Drago just simply asked should I claim or not he clearly indicated he is an important role this shit automatically adds more points on your head to be collected by mafia
If he is town he needs to claim now to be protected or just gamble it all the way
I have said enough about this
Mic drop borto out
why do I feel like you're scum buddy??

D

Dragomir

Deja vuu! I'm playing after 3 years and see some of these old players claim or wanting to claim so nonchalantly is very questionable and dumb. The whole point of their existence seems to be only cause more chaos in the game even if they are affiliated to town.

Nothing's changed.
You can directly come out and say who those players are, Baba.

nah this generation of mafia players lacks basics tbh always makes the game unenjoyable when everyone just starts to claim for no reason.
That's why i am working on a mix between DnD and Mafia where hosts make up their own flavour. Only person aware of the flavour is the host. Same shit as Vanilla just less naked

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean i understand what you are getting at, fact remains that people that wanna be composed all the time are usually the ones with the biggest beast inside them.

That's why you will be more first vote for the council. So that you have the spotlight and i can figure out how to crack that composure. It is not some hidden agenda i have, i'm open about it, i just can't be calm until i see what is inside
You're voting me up for council for this? Thanks I guess.

I, DIO, will go to sleep now.

It's midday and I cannot expose myself to the sun, better get my beauty rest.

I will grace you all with my presence later

when you wake up!!
glance at this motivating dance!!

I have a suggestion to make, let's vote for our scum reads to be member of councils

And tell you the truth they can only take so much benefit out of this anyway and will go down if they try be funny. Also, it will make up for some good chaotic counseling with a lot of stuff to work with
since when you are all about "Free lynches for scum" :suresure:

I mean, I can join a Council, but if I have s*** reads I only ruin Town. Getting such positions later, though? If I see my reads or play are decent, I'm willing to do such a job. For example, getting crowned in All Stars when I figured Zemmi was scum.

Never give up!
your town/scum reads are good i remember past games, believe in your self!! :sweat::moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.