Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Why the insult towards Naomi?
Where is the insult? They very clearly haven't comprehended the point.
you seem self unware of how scummy you sound.
No, here's the deal. I wasn't saying Drago wouldn't live long like it was some kind of prediction. I was saying that, when it was pointed out to Drago that if he confirms himself he will likely be killed because of the target on his back, he had a complete disregard for living long in the game. My argument was that his so called desire to be on the council to "help the town win" doesn't seem believeable compared to his mindset towards living long in the game.

Where is the insult? They very clearly haven't comprehended the point.
No, here's the deal. I wasn't saying Drago wouldn't live long like it was some kind of prediction. I was saying that, when it was pointed out to Drago that if he confirms himself he will likely be killed because of the target on his back, he had a complete disregard for living long in the game. My argument was that his so called desire to be on the council to "help the town win" doesn't seem believeable compared to his mindset towards living long in the game.
Passive aggressive scum, gotcha

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Like, I'm not saying Naomi is stupid. But if that's what their conclusion was then they very clearly lack some form of understanding. So, you know, maybe they should try and correct that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.