Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about monster samurai, second Ryuma coming, black blade and ZKK

There is still the Oden Nitoryu vs Santoryu plot open

Everytime someone claimed that his sword fighting style was the best or bragged about his sword figthing style, Zoro happened to prove them that Santoryu is better

So Oden Nitoryu is the next, Zoro will prove that his sword style is stronger.
Remember also how people was wondering why he has 3 swords in the first and second act and found it weird?

Will come a moment they will realize that Santoryu is better than Oden Nitoryu because it accomplished what Nitoryu couldn't

---
Additionally:
Zoro can be considered a Samurai, this is something that was already established in chapter 1023 when Kawamatsu said that "also Ryuma was an one eyed Samurai" (侍 kanji, which means Samurai, was used in the ballon, just check the raw version)

This sentence automatically implies that Zoro can be considered a Samurai too

Last edited:
Paperchamp cant read the room in Wano whatsoever... :milaugh:
Honestly its been dawning on me that Luffy's top guys might not even face Calamities, but the flying 6. I personally see better parallels between Zoro/Whos Who, Sasaki/Jinbe, and Drake/P1/Sanji.

I personally think Luffy's top crew members shouldn't just overshadow every other ally in the arc. Law and Kid exist, not to mention Marco now. We can make the claims that these characters will ONLY, exclusively fight Kaido, but that doesn't mean they can't have earlier, major battles. They have a broken healer like Marco able to heal wounds and damage, and on top of this we have no idea if all of the battles will be at Onigashima anyway.

Like its even possible Luffy himself faces King and then Kaido, in typical Oda hogging Luffy fashion. I just dont see his crew mates all surpassing Yonko commanders this arc.
Old but gold. All his predictions/theories/assumptions/interpretations end up being wrong. At the end of the day we should be happy he doesn't see any Zoro plotline, it pretty much confirms their existence & ZKK. :cheers:

But why include a Shinigami confrontation? It's just such an extreme way to implement the medicine effects if it won't bear any fruit for a plotline
Because you guys clearly aren't getting that there is very likely a spiritual element to Wano that hasn't been shown yet. There's been constant dialogue about ghosts and celebrating the dead during the fire festival. There have been "allusions" to a possible Ghost on Onigashima (reread 1008).

It's not a random as you guys think. It's a 1 page scene that has the shinigami standing there over zoro. Maybe it's always been there when he's close to death, but only now he can see because it's Wano.

I know you cant. Common among the folk who want Zoro to be done in Wano. :myman:
I don't "want" Zoro to be anything. Its what I "expect" because he literally cannot move and got his second chance against King.

There's really nothing else to be said. I'm not exactly sure what any of you think he's going to do in this situation if he can't move and he's about to take the brunt of the drugs effects

Why would Kaido recognize a Pirate Hunter turned Pirate from East Blue as a monster "Samurai"?
Samurai is what they call the warriors that come from Wano.

Zoro is largely hinted to have originated from Wano with ties to some of the most famous Wano legends.

Zoro also inherited Oden's sword, and Wano is an arc where inherited will has been perhaps the most dominant theme.

Zoro's self-proclaimed epithet of "Jigoku no Ou" also has a second meaning besides "King of Hell" in "King of Samurai"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't "want" Zoro to be anything. Its what I "expect" because he literally cannot move and got his second chance against King.

There's really nothing else to be said. I'm not exactly sure what any of you think he's going to do in this situation if he can't move and he's about to take the brunt of the drugs effects
My bad - Common among the folk who expect Zoro to be done in Wano. :goyea:

Samurai is what they call the warriors that come from Wano.

Zoro is largely hinted to have originated from Wano with ties to some of the most famous Wano legends.

Zoro also inherited Oden's sword, and Wano is an arc where inherited will has been perhaps the most dominant theme.

Zoro's self-proclaimed epithet of "Jigoku no Ou" also has a second meaning besides "King of Hell" in "King of Samurai"
And Kaido is going to learn all this.... When exactly? Before Zoro does?

Kaido doesn't necessarily need to learn it. He just needs to acknowledge Zoro's skill/talent as a swordsman as on par with Oden or better
But that's not what Kaido said. It had nothing to do with a great Swordsman. He specifically stated a Samurai of Oden's caliber.

There's plenty of Swordsmen in the World. If Kaido cared about that, he would have gone off to fight Mihawk, as he is the one touted as the Strongest. Kaido is specifically looking for a Samurai.

Old but gold. All his predictions/theories/assumptions/interpretations end up being wrong. At the end of the day we should be happy he doesn't see any Zoro plotline, it pretty much confirms their existence & ZKK. :cheers:
See, it's sad people take one comment made 18 months ago and don't actually look through to see how I truly felt about all of this. Here's a comment before the that one you quoted.
I hope Oda uses the Flying Six to solve the "Strawhat" problem. Meaning that every arc since the timeskip, the majority of the Strawhats don't have the ability to get stronger or surpass their limits. I hope these 6 are introduced with the idea that 5 or 6 Strawhats get significant battles. My guess is Drake will turn on Kaido, so he won't be a factor. But at least 5 of them could could match Brook, Franky, Nami, Robin and Chopper. I still think Usopp should fight Orochi, because it's be fucking hilarious and Orochi seems cunning and strong enough to be Usopps battle at least.

Plus God Usopp lol.

That way Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe could fight the Ace, King, Queen, and Jack respectively, while the remaining supernova's and factions fight a mix of the Numbers/Big Moms crew

THEN the final battles turn to Kaido/Big Mom, where they are huge/Oars like fights with a ton of people teaming up on them. Yes, Luffy would get the final blow but this is why I almost expect Luffy to get another fight first (Like Don Chinjao or Cracker or Blueno) before Kaido. The possible "Ace" seems like a good start.

This NEEDS to be the time where Oda spends 50-60 chapters on battles and personal fights. Nearly 400 chapters of setup so we need significant payoffs with longstanding action scenes. 2 Yonko and their entire crews need to go down this arc (well, maybe not big Mom just yet), it needs to be brutal and long.
Literally matched the F6 with the lesser strawhats, and Zoro/Sanji to King and Queen respectively. This was before there was no confirmation on an Ace card, and most people expected Jinbe vs Jack.

THEN I said that I expected a larger battle Royal fight with Kaido, which included everyone. So while I was not accurate on that front, the rooftop fight happened happened, and I was NOT biased against Zoro. Even in the comment you quoted, the intent was for Zoro to fight WsW and THEN fight Kaido. There was a point where wasn't sure if Kid/Law would or wouldn't fight Big Mom, and just calamities.

Maybe actually do your research next time before you call someone out.

Posts from before the raid of me calling Zoro vs King and saying Zoro would fight and cut Kaido:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...977-the-party-wont-start-now.3901/post-342199

Once the above is all said and done, we could get massive Oars-like fights between Kaido and Big Mom. I really don't think either will just be Luffy or Kid's game. I can see all 8 supernova currently at Wano taking on JUST Kaido. Zoro's blade Enma indicates that Zoro, at some point, will fight and damage Kaido as its hyped to be. This is why I also believe that Kaido is not Luffy's main or initial fight, but rather his son or the Ace if he exists (we'll find out in the next few chapters I'm sure).

We forget that Neko will bring even more allies and im sure Drake will have brought in Sword to throw things even further into Chaos.

You want to take out of context comments about me specifically stating WsW could just be a warmup fight before Kaido, go right ahead, but don't play dirty and not show the hundreds of other comments I've made supporting YOUR character @mugiwara44 @nik87

Luffy is the monster samurai - Luffybros

:saden:

Meanwhile Zoro is heavily hinted to have Samurai lineage & he is compared to the legendary samurai Ryuma. He has Enma, the sword that belonged to Oden. Hitetsu told him that the rank of the sword can be raised depending on its user (something Oden failed to accomplish). "We will never see a monster samurai of his like again" -Kaido

Luffybros won't connect the dots until ZKK actually happens. :saden:

"Zoro is done"
:saden:

@nik87 @style

Status
Not open for further replies.