Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think pain killers are? LSD etc. is nothing else than byproducts from medical researches. Opioid-medics are pain killers. And you know what, Opioid can cause Hallucinations in overdose. Exactly like extreme pain can cause it.

Opioid-induced Hallucinations: A Review of the Literature, Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment - PubMed (nih.gov)
Zoro isn't taking fucking pain killers tho. The Mink's medicine isn't made for Zoro to ignore the pain, but rather for Zoro to cure his broken body. It wasn't mentioned, not even once, that the Mink's medicine had a pain killer effect.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Zoro isn't taking fucking pain killers tho. The Mink's medicine isn't made for Zoro to ignore the pain, but rather for Zoro to cure his broken body. It wasn't mentioned, not even once, that the Mink's medicine had a pain killer effect.
So you think the medicine HEALS bones but breaks them right after again? Come on.. all he got were massive Pain killers.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It's a super recovery medicine with a side effect of multiplying the damage received.
The doctors literally say what the medicine is and you bring your stupid headcanon "b-but, pain killer unga bunga"
Okay, yeah sure... "my stupid headcanon", but you believe in a medicine which heals all bones, then suddenly some little magic elves come and destroy them again as price for the medics. Instead of the well known system of Opioid-based painkillers.
Just because you want to follow that retarded idea of zoro traveling through some hell zone and discover his bankai togehter with Ichigo or something.

Sorry, but thats nonsense.

Okay, yeah sure... "my stupid headcanon", but you believe in a medicine which heals all bones, then suddenly some little magic elves come and destroy them again as price for the medics. Instead of the well known system of Opioid-based painkillers.
Just because you want to follow that retarded idea of zoro traveling through some hell zone and discover his bankai togehter with Ichigo or something.

Sorry, but thats nonsense.
Just shut up, read the dialogue of the guy that fucking made the medicine, comprehend what he said, and then read it again because I don't expect you to get it first try.

Enuff's statement of the medicine>Your dumb head canon.
Like, it's literally fucking stated in the manga what the medicine is, yet you are trying to say otherwise. I expected you to be somewhat intelligent, but oh man you proved me wrong.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just shut up, read the dialogue of the guy that fucking made the medicine, comprehend what he said, and then read it again because I don't expect you to get it first try.

Enuff's statement of the medicine>Your dumb head canon.
Like, it's literally fucking stated in the manga what the medicine is, yet you are trying to say otherwise. I expected you to be somewhat intelligent, but oh man you proved me wrong.
Well known Opioid-Painkiller-Therapy > Magic elves which heals and destroys bones following some weird contract

And your insults doesnt change that at all. Discuss like a grown up, i know this is not a well known concept in your hardcore fangroup, but try it at least once. :)

How’s a fight between a Yonko & 2 WG captains so damn boring?? I’m a damn diehard Yonko/Law fan myself, an this trash is almost completely uninteresting
:josad:

this fight a total representation of why one piece is so ass now.

3 extremely prominent characters can barely fucking get on panel time. In a match supposedly critical to the alliance success in the war. like what the actual fucks this idiot Oda thinking??

All 3 abilities have been completely ass, Meme a Yonko throwing out attacks that have virtually no impact!!! While I’m not even sure what the point of either Kids/Laws awakening is... shock whatever, ass in comparison to Laws odd moves. An kids literally doing the same shit awakening or not. Seem like they literally got the ability because Oda couldn’t explain them competing otherwise.

An all that’s without addressing Law/Kid have little to no connection to Meme to begin with. The fight has no drama at all, it’s just strong people fighting. One piece sucks ass right now
:josad:
did you enjoy more king vs Zoro or even that fight was trash?
Post automatically merged:

"have mercy big mom" :milaugh: low-top tiers they said
where do you put Zoro in your tier list? (keep in mind that something is still happening for Zoro)

Status
Not open for further replies.