Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Is it only me or I can't care less about Big Mom or the other 2 contender?
I wanna see debunk more the new cope the brook shinigami than see who is the victor in that trash fight between Kidd&Law vs Big Mom
Oda literally carrying about 2 character in One Piece, Luffy and Zoro :shocking::milaugh:
That grim reaper can probably be brook dont rule that out but it looks like zoro is tripping balls rn

Is not it funny ?

Kid says it's impossible not to take damage to Big Mom. Yes, he's right. What about you Kid? You don't have advanced coc . Bigmom hit you multiple times. Kaido hit. But I guess what you told him doesn't apply to you. You get up every time. Now let's move on to the story part. Wano fights are so inconsistent and boring now. Think Oda think.
Kidd surprised me positively so far 🤔

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Good chapter.
What happened in the cover story & at the end of the chapter makes me think that we will see Bigmom again.
She may get stalled and then she retreats, there is a high chance we will see the BigBitch in Elbaf.
:kayneshrug:
The Cover Story looks for me like they build up some way how Katakuri could try to build a friendly relationship to the strawhats. Katakuri could free them, after he takes over the Big Mum Pirates as message for Luffy for a kind of friendship. Luffy takes it positively, while Sanji disagrees, since he dislike his brothers.

Me too, from "watch me defeat Kaido" to "Don't let Big Mom go and help Kaido even if we die". Character development right there
only blackbeard with his crew is gona look like alabasca fight in which all strawhat really struggle and overcome super hard obstacle.
In general I dont care about goffy shit but Wano spent so much about build up the climax and when we are exploring it, sound boring as fuck....
Post automatically merged:

1 year without a single Zoro panel btw
:wellwell::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.