Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Kid is showing his worth again. Too bad his legit feats are gonna be ridiculed, but such is the life of an average Kid hater.
I can't wait for the next 1-3 chapters if Oda focuses on the fight lol. 50% because clearly Oda needs to think of convincing moves to defeat BM. 50% because half the forum has convinced themselves that what they read on a page doesn't actually exist.

Can't wait for it all tk be reduced to "shitty writing" because she loses. Watch.

By the by, I love the fact that Raizo is refusing to break the jutsu, even though he is literally burning alive right now. It's definitely a throwback to Oden holding up the scabbards to protect them. Would have loved it even more though if Raizo would have thrown a line in there along the lines of "This is nothing compared to what Oden went through.", but a nice little homage to the situation nonetheless.

Why can't we be shown it then? It's like Kidd keeps yapping because he's trying to convince himself his attacks aren't worthless, the fact that it needs to be constantly reiterated only makes it look that much more unimpressive.

Show, don't tell, with Kidd it's always told never shown. That's a problem. It actually looks like Law is carrying Kidd in this fight.
you are shown it. he hits big mom and the bitch falls down and gets fucked up. its your own headcanon that the hit only works because of law.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
half the fanbase doesnt even read the manga and just say what their favorite youtubers say about any chapter :kriwhat:
So why is it always Kidd this is an issue with? Why not Law, Zoro, Luffy? Why is it hard to believe Kidd is doing anything worthwhile? Or is there some conspiracy against Kidd going on? Luffy was massaging Kaidou with G4 boundman, these Kid attacks are more of the same at best, they look laughable.

There’s more panels of Sanji and Queen fighting than the Tobi Roppo fights it’s the longest 1v1 in Onigashima plus the character stuff. That’s why its #3. Sasaki sucked, and who’s who just got low diffed don’t think Jimbei took a single hit.
More does not mean better, to be honest all fights sucked and had issues, but Queen vs Sanji like i said, did not even feel like a fight for most of it.
Queen was playing stupid mind games, then it was all about Germa, then about the girl.

I understand Sanji needed to deal with all the family stuff while getting a powerup, but Oda practically sacrificed the fight for it.

More does not mean better, to be honest all fights sucked and had issues, but Queen vs Sanji like i said, did not even feel like a fight for most of it.
Queen was playing stupid mind games, then it was all about Germa, then about the girl.

I understand Sanji needed to deal with all the family stuff while getting a powerup, but Oda practically sacrificed the fight for it.
Yea but the Panels of action supersede Sasaki and Who’s Who. And the Fight chapter of Sanjis actually starts of strong until the girl stuff with Queen. Then Sanji powers up and does his Arlong park combo. Sanjis Finisher Shits on Jinbei and Frankys Fight as well, Panelling and all.

I doubt many people will admit it and try to say "uh oh but I love One Piece" no you don't and you are lying to urself. What you log for to this forum is interactions with other people or just chatting shit with the homies about whatever topics u think at the moment.
Exactly what i do. I occasionally visited OJ back then just to read some nice theories. But I never commented. Its the pandemic that made me bored as hell and decided to make an account here.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Magnetism powers require writing creativity to look cool and interesting. Oda never liked battles so this is nothing new to us he may not draw some incredible fighting sequences for every character.

But if that was the case with Kidd he should've just given him gravity alike powers or just Fujitora's DF but reduced to ground level without those meteor shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.