Status
Not open for further replies.
"confirmed" and claims are thrown around so loosely here it hurts

you obviously don't understand the negative to just spouting out names and the upside to getting reasoning for said reads.

you've played long enough to know just saying i like this person doesnt fly in mafia.

thanks for that = are you fully reading through the game, or skimming a few pages ?

muu and ba are their own separate entities now.

zem already said she was going to until i said i wont be around much... so this point is invalid, you didnt vote me simply cause i chose broki over you as my mate. plus i had a list of players who shouldve been on there i even added tac and ul to this list.

i already got fuji and beks so thats 3 which i was already sure of cause of my mini campaigned whoever else voted well i dont respect em cause they are playing soft and id love for novas to share the vote counts EoG or when i die whichever comes first.
am going to be reading through d1 at least
didnt really participate d0
felt a lot of the people going really hard on d0 without the threat of a lynch were honestly just trying to leave a good early impression.

I mentioned this earlier and it pings me so much. Tinfoil time. What if mafia Ekko thought Flower was his buddy and felt the need to defend her as he did. Now that the scum chats have been assembled, he knows she isn't his teammate and is all of a sudden down to lynch her.
nani how did u know they weren't assembled

anyway, let's lynch ekko then. and flower is third at best, can't see her as town

am going to be reading through d1 at least
didnt really participate d0
felt a lot of the people going really hard on d0 without the threat of a lynch were honestly just trying to leave a good early impression.
gotcha well i applaud you i dont have it in me to do that here if it was nf and i had 80 post per page itd make things easier with threadmarks along the way hahaha

well let us know what you find

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
:sweat:

ah, rpg played ff7,ff8,ff9(favorite 9)

sonic racers? played that!
Never played FF9 but I heard it's great.

My favourite FF is a tie between 6 and 10.

I don't know wjy but spent hours in the same race just wandering around :)

I really like to explore stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.