Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Good morning!

Really needed that night's sleep

Your logic on Lind would work well if this was a standard role madness game, where 99% of vig actions are in the night phase. But this is weebs. As you said, actions will unlock. Day vigs are a given. If a vig shoots Muugen and he survives, then say that vig reveals such info, doesn't that incriminate Muugen even more and further solidify his lynch? Lind advocating for Muu to be vigged instead of lynched as his scum buddy is counterintuitive. Lind's smart. He'd know that.

Now consider this from a different perspective. Muugen is a consensus scum read and there's a lot of focus on him. Too much focus. It's taken up the majority of the discussion in the thread. Shooting him gets his death out of the way so town can focus on other scummy players to be lynched instead. There's a townie mindset behind Lind's proposition. More so than a scum one.
Yeah, maybe you're right, I think I also got caught up in the moment.

There hasn't been any more closure on it yet, right?

I'll shelf the case for now, since like I mentioned, at the time there were just an unhealthy amount of fixation around MUU

what out of context, i may have bad english but isnt this what u clearly meant:

obvious filler. useless post

there was no context at the time naomi
midnight replied to odd randomly after 4 whole hours. 50+ whole pages in the middle
odd had to explain to us what the context was cuz we wud never of guessed that, so what do u expect of us there?

ur just being opportunistic about it and trying use this as a way to develop scum reads on those voting odd, without actually addressing odd/midnight yourself.

the correct play is to give ur full thoughts on mid/odd first, but u dont do that. u instead enter the thread just saying "
so delve mention odd reference and midnight made it seem like odd slipped.
:brootea:", and immedietly try to find the scum in odd's voters without even attempting to solve mid/odd before hand and give proper thoughts on them

this, this right here, is an agenda entrance. u entered the thread with clear goal on mind to cast doubt on odd's voters.

here u said hayumi reminds u of "there" scum play, assuming u meant "their" scum play (because "there" does not make sense in that sentense, so i asked you when did you play with scum hayumi to make that judgement? and u avoided the question 4 times now, clearly showing me you have no asnwer to it, so your read is basically made up and have no value to it. a fake read per se.

i, eren yeager, therefore accuse you of scum

[vote lynch naomi]

follow me into battle, fellow yeagerists
@Dragomir @Lindltaylor @Ultra @Zemmi @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Hayumi

TATAKAE TATAKAEEEEEE!!!!
Ok so I have no idea what this post is talking about, but if you're saying that Naomi made a case on odd for something Midnight said, then yeah sure, that might not be the best play here lmao.

Midnight is most likely not town in this game either unfortunately, based on his reads. He went the super safe route and told me his only reads were Flower as scum and Drago as town.
@Midnight Delight
@MangoSenpai we are going delving to level 2 right? Have we found the third member?
I've not really looked for a 3rd member and yeah we're going to the 2nd layer!

There's a whole lot of posts I've not read atm, is there anything spicy going on apart from whatever Ekko is accusing Naomi of?
And what's that all about?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok so I have no idea what this post is talking about, but if you're saying that Naomi made a case on odd for something Midnight said, then yeah sure, that might not be the best play here lmao.

Midnight is most likely not town in this game either unfortunately, based on his reads. He went the super safe route and told me his only reads were Flower as scum and Drago as town.
just continue reading :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.