Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
you really are dull
Call me whatever you want lmao, this doesn't exhonerate you from anything lmao

Don't you find it very interesting how TAC's lynch redirect needed 2 votes to be redirected, yet you were the only one who had voted drago?

You're nowhere near being cleared.

Even if you hitting Zem was real now you're still hanging, ain't no two ways about it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

You got the info at the start of the day? Why did you say nothing about this before Muu tried to kill her?
Cause I didn't want to expose her bulletproof nature if she was town. Like Fuji, super-bullet proof could be a townie trait like Gojo's in limited fashion if you remember the role from last weeb game.

But after Muugen supposedly shot her, I came out anyway because if he is telling the truth, then her passive is out. But which townie is super-bullet proof all the time? That's my doubt here.

@Ratchet

"The Bull" says he has info on me, but in no way tries to convey that info, or asks me to claim. It seems your trying to imply it as a crutch to your terrible case on me. Go on, spit it out. I'm not going to get lynched short of you doing it after all, so if I'm a big bad wolf, it's probably worth whatever drawback there is to claiming.

I'm asking, no, BEGGING you to come out with info on me, despite nobody caring about what you are attempting to imply right now

:milaugh:

Cause I didn't want to expose her bulletproof nature if she was town. Like Fuji, super-bullet proof could be a townie trait like Gojo's in limited fashion if you remember the role from last weeb game.

But after Muugen supposedly shot her, I came out anyway because if he is telling the truth, then her passive is out. But which townie is super-bullet proof all the time? That's my doubt here.
Moreover, without even being aware of it

They are a team.

One of them are lying at that because of the information I shared above. There is zero way I could have lived through 2.

Then the entire not even be notified about one at all.
So Lind is sacrificing himself by trying to save someone who's almost a consensus lynch rn in the effort the take out 1 townie?

Since you said that @MUUGEN is Adam's teammate then that would make @Lindltaylor his teammate too. Meaning 3 out of 6 ( assumed number) people from that team would be down in two cycles.

Does this sound like something Lind would do? I mean I know he defends his mates but this is idiotic and nonsensical play if your scenario is the truth.

It could be yes, I forgot about Gojo.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then Muugen I swear to you 100% that someone would have protected me and it wasn't my own ability.

Now say I'm lying to you.
I don't know if you were protected or not. Just that a super kill was aimed at you and it failed. If someone was indeed protecting you then it's another story.

This is also why I kept saying it can be a townie ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.