Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flowa Unless you've responded and I've missed it, this is what I wanted you to clear up.

A - Can you confirm that what you targeted Ultra with was not the same ability that linked you and Kvothe?
B - Can you therefore confirm Ultra was, at no point, ever made a Miller?
C - I am asking for the third time now if there was anything that would cause the chat to fail on your end.
This is about all Ratchet says/implies in regards to me before I actually show up in the thread. Which is very little and very very indirect.

Rhea

Cattitude
Rhea vs Light, less go :kata:.
I will end up being killed by him this time.

If I don't survive this half day phase or maybe tomorrow.
I want Light to die tickled by Town.
Do not kill him in an instant.
Please.

How caught up are you Rhea? Any reads to share?
Havent read all the pages, but I dont like how Ekko and Odd can join the council.
Odd had a passive to join the council, and still wait for Ekko.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I will end up being killed by him this time.

If I don't survive this half day phase or maybe tomorrow.
I want Light to die tickled by Town.
Do not kill him in an instant.
Please.

Havent read all the pages, but I dont like how Ekko and Odd can join the council.
Odd had a passive to join the council, and still wait for Ekko.
Ekko had a passive too he said.

light

interesting, i dont have him as much as scum rn since he said certain things

but i guess he has no choice and its better to get on my good side

lets see how he joins the discussion further and if some unique thoughts will be brought to the table

maybe ill poke him if i dont see specific things

im tired

I'm just telling you how it is chief.
same you’re always trying to belittle ratchet or anyone really when it come to back n forth with you, plus I said if there is scum between the two of you.

Ratchet is thinking logically while you aren’t starting with me making council did you ever ask who all voted you or blue or anyone else who made no you didn’t. You blew it out of proportion and somehow got sem tk sheep you on it. Coming into the night phase you openly stated beks could’ve been saved by lynch redirect from town but then I am so far from being town cause I openly claimed to protect him from a kill shot that was just luck so your harping on illconcwived thoughts doesn’t really point you to be town cause you can continue on this charade of intellectual conversation but your thought process just isn’t there. Your points have been based off of loosely found logic that doesn’t even add up.
Somehow coming to this cycle end of last night everyone throughout the notion about your bit on beks which is beyond me cause somehow both Lindl and I are connected to him based off of your statements but you always openly defended beks in council. So gtfo of here

I’ll flip town and ratchet and I can have a laugh while you chop it up to backwards talk how I did it to myself then zem will say it’s cause of emotions and Lindl will look even dumber from protecting me to doing a random 180 and tying me to beks all of a sudden.

Can you take me vs Ratchet seriously for a moment? He's put himself in an all but mutually exclusive position with me by claiming he has info. That should be resolved.
It should also be resolved that you’re saying I should’ve been killed, flower and sally saying I have immunities but somehow you didn’t target me and neither did sallu.

Rhea

Cattitude
I don't think two towns would have that passive. I think one is scum and the other is town. I would really lean towards Odd being the town.
Both of them can be Town either Scum, but also one of them might be Indie and can help Town.
If both of them has not yet harming Town, we can keep them imo.

same you’re always trying to belittle ratchet or anyone really when it come to back n forth with you, plus I said if there is scum between the two of you.

Ratchet is thinking logically while you aren’t starting with me making council did you ever ask who all voted you or blue or anyone else who made no you didn’t. You blew it out of proportion and somehow got sem tk sheep you on it. Coming into the night phase you openly stated beks could’ve been saved by lynch redirect from town but then I am so far from being town cause I openly claimed to protect him from a kill shot that was just luck so your harping on illconcwived thoughts doesn’t really point you to be town cause you can continue on this charade of intellectual conversation but your thought process just isn’t there. Your points have been based off of loosely found logic that doesn’t even add up.
Somehow coming to this cycle end of last night everyone throughout the notion about your bit on beks which is beyond me cause somehow both Lindl and I are connected to him based off of your statements but you always openly defended beks in council. So gtfo of here

I’ll flip town and ratchet and I can have a laugh while you chop it up to backwards talk how I did it to myself then zem will say it’s cause of emotions and Lindl will look even dumber from protecting me to doing a random 180 and tying me to beks all of a sudden.
Yeah I'm not belittling Ratchet, at all. I'm just saying he's scum.

Yes, I asked publicly who voted for you, I think one person (Fuji) came out. I may have started the case on you but other players have found it persuasive for a reason, because that is suspect, in spite of your deflections.

The basis of you having equity with Adam has much more to do with earlier behavior I saw than what you said explicitly on council, although I never moved my vote off Adam while you did. That's an important distinction. I was tinfoiling but I didn't put that ahead of resolving the situation. Unlike you.

Forgive me for thinking that you preemptively blocking Al is an excruciatingly unbelievable coincidence. It is far too convenient.

And on the off chance you flip town, I think I'll be just fine, have fun seething while I continue living in the game :cheers:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
light

interesting, i dont have him as much as scum rn since he said certain things

but i guess he has no choice and its better to get on my good side

lets see how he joins the discussion further and if some unique thoughts will be brought to the table

maybe ill poke him if i dont see specific things

im tired
Hmm, I won't push for those certain things if you don't feel the need to disclose them yet.

Yeah, I think he's trying to get on his accuser's/s good side, which is also a scum strategy.

Aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.