Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gk did fuck all he called it a trick same with injection shot throw me off =/= hurt me loads
Base Law... An as I said downplay irrelevant now u now my stance, GK just another attack now Anyway. Tho what exactly Kaido call Zoro attacks??? Baring Asura Kaido only comment on Zoro “ that hurt” hardly the praise u tards imply.

It wouldn't even hurt him
Ur power scaling as ass as ever. Injection shot hurt throws Kaido off. An hybrid Kaido feels the need to dodge base luffy internal haki. But a large island/country lvl internal attack won’t hurt? Full now denial

Lidd and law can't hurt kaido significantly.
You need strong acoc for that
Law factually hurts Kaido significantly more. Kid I need to see his move first

There's nothing obvious in that Paper
:gonope:
Just my opinion. In a funny way, Oda still gave Sanji Kaido's #3 while Killer dealt with Hawkins. Kid/Law are taking on a Yonko. I just think Killer was shafted because Sanji obviously take priority.

I don't want to powerscale these characters tbh, I hate doing it. Just my personal headcannon based on what's been shown

ZORO : I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF MY ATTACK HIT THE ISLAND IT WON'T DO ENOGUH DAMAGE TO MATTER

LAW : he entire island would have been blown up if i don't aim it correctly so i must use all my power to make sure it doesnt happen.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
You rn :

Post automatically merged:

Ignoring the character origin and background
Pics not even out and we already there
Thought of you as a professional
:fujilaugh:
I need to troll rerere-chan :few::josad:

Imagine Law able to freely use these attacks without stamina issue :believe::believe::believe:
Adding Adv CoC at plus...
Terrifying insane Ap power...
Like the legit next Whitebeard, shaking island/countries...
The thing is based on the spoiler, this new attack is a awakened version of injection shot, imagine awakened Gamma knife version...
:believe::believe::believe:

Zoro only showed somes Mountain Level slashes, like Mihawk.

Luffy Cannon ball sended Cracker through cross a island Whole cake who is huge.

Law stended his sword through Onigashima and Wano country.
Country level feats.
ignore what I wronte enjoy your W still piercing aint cutting 2 different thing. 1 is done by pure strengths and haki the other via magic blade and df power.:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Base Law... An as I said downplay irrelevant now u now my stance, GK just another attack now Anyway. Tho what exactly Kaido call Zoro attacks??? Baring Asura Kaido only comment on Zoro “ that hurt” hardly the praise u tards imply.

Ur power scaling as ass as ever. Injection shot hurt throws Kaido off. An hybrid Kaido feels the need to dodge base luffy internal haki. But a large island/country lvl internal attack won’t hurt? Full now denial

Law factually hurts Kaido significantly more. Kid I need to see his move first
Law who knows he has awakening was in awe of broken bones zoro

It give kaido 2 drops of blood lmfao

Kaido is on another planet to meme in terms of durability

Hurting meme doesn't transfer to Hurting kaido
He can't do shit

Status
Not open for further replies.