Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like I just told Fuji I think Zemmi is being honest here.

When it comes to Ratchy, like I said, I skimmed through his back and forth with Ultra, but I find it weird that at least 3 actions have failed on him. I suggested RCing him so he can spill the beans but no one seemed to take notice of it.
anything else apart from the suggestion
whats ur take on ratchet himself

zem is half honest. i shes sharing things and ommiting others. not fully convinced and have no reason to trust anythint she says

And you need to learn that there can be other things at play than what you think. Like the condition for Muugen's ability your leader pointed out earlier. This game's full of passives/conditions/whatever that some stuff could have just happened. Like that one time in Plat's game when your leader was blocked by scum and you thought that was your doing and she was scum because of it or your lie detect thing in the Shippuden game. And this game is even more massive.

Never give up!
Mr Leader, Muugen at my food which made him Rb immune, redirect immune and amped all his actions.

On top of that another person told me they checked the WU and Muugen effectively tsrgeted Zem and the kill failed.

What other thing can be at play? If there was a swap Muugen would’ve hit someone else.

Only option I see is another protect on Zem.

Anyways I dropped this subject for now so I dint see why you are trying to restart it miss “ Lets move on from the Zem thing”.

One of your group has already role-blocked me, so I wonder if you will step up during N2.

Give me your read, Lanji.
oh forgive me for being rude
here is a sample readlist from earlier in the day

I will expand on a bigger post
when I place my vote , tldr

town :
naomi, mango, and maybe ultra

scum leans:
jinri
borto
and a bunch of things just seem to pile up on muugen but cant shake off the feeling that a scum would never be that stupid
wanna share yours with me

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am gonna use it on the people who are funny to me obviously. Too bad it will take 2 phases, that is the only downside.
yes ik im pretty hilarious
do as u wish
i think u think we r androids or smth
wont confirm or deny. feel free to waste abilities to check

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tbh it's good that Muugen's role is no more. He could create additional roles which could have potentially been Anti Town with his passive. Your leader doesn't believe his role was fully Town.

Never fear!
I don't buy it either xD

@MUUGEN baby if you are scum I still love you and can't hate you for playing to your wincon.

If you are actually town and did those things, and spoke to me that way. Ouchie couch indefinitely. Because I would expect a guy who raged over me subbing out of a game I playing with him, to act a bit nicer as town xD

Zemmi

GodMommie
yes ik im pretty hilarious
do as u wish
i think u think we r androids or smth
wont confirm or deny. feel free to waste abilities to check
You will see I am not using the android ability.

It will be the one that first tells me your delver rank and then if I target you twice your Flavor.

zemmi is the only indie that was forcibly outed. and she came the last. plus shes the only one with 2 failed superkills on her. AND shes also doesnt seem to have an inherently pro town wincon. u cant compare zemmi to the other indies hayumi. all indies r not the same so u cant say why zemmi but not the others.

u wont be able to form a solid case on rhea or get people to follow you without either providing a really good tangible result on her or a reason for people to leave ratchet/ultra wagons. dropping vote on rhea and telling others to folloe alone wont do anything. it just looks like fake contibution by you because u should be fully aware this wont go anywhere without properly pushing it.

so like i said this isnt the time because until now u have not yet provided us reasons for moving from the previous wagons. the correct progression would be for u to first tell us why ratchet/ultra should not be the play the either drop a case on rhea thats very condemning (not just say shes inactive and scummy, cuz like 20 other players are too) or simply drop a really good result on her.

same goes for u @Light D Lamperouge
does that answer the question?
Ok. I’ve already dropped a case on Misty that was a lot more then “she’s scum” and Rhea is the same exact player. Broki and Light also agree and voted her so that’s already better then some second handed throw away vote like you’re implying so this is where I’m placing and keeping my vote rn. If Zemmi or Ratchet/Ultra is as heavily sussed as it seems then you won’t have to worry about it anyways.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh it's good that Muugen's role is no more. He could create additional roles which could have potentially been Anti Town with his passive. Your leader doesn't believe his role was fully Town.

Never fear!
having janitors alone seems rly anti town to me
immunity to watchers/trackers too

and ability to bring another roles like typo that could be anti town

Zemmi

GodMommie
Ok. I’ve already dropped a case on Misty that was a lot more then “she’s scum” and Rhea is the same exact player. Broki and Light also agree and voted her so that’s already better then some second handed throw away vote like you’re implying so this is where I’m placing and keeping my vote rn. If Zemmi or Ratchet/Ultra is as heavily sussed as it seems then you won’t have to worry about it anyways.
I know Ultra's flavor name, he hasn't done nothing harmful that I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.