Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok. I’ve already dropped a case on Misty that was a lot more then “she’s scum” and Rhea is the same exact player. Broki and Light also agree and voted her so that’s already better then some second handed throw away vote like you’re implying so this is where I’m placing and keeping my vote rn. If Zemmi or Ratchet/Ultra is as heavily sussed as it seems then you won’t have to worry about it anyways.
lets try a different approach
rhea aside, whats your personal take on the main wagons?

I don't buy it either xD

@MUUGEN baby if you are scum I still love you and can't hate you for playing to your wincon.

If you are actually town and did those things, and spoke to me that way. Ouchie couch indefinitely. Because I would expect a guy who raged over me subbing out of a game I playing with him, to act a bit nicer as town xD
Like look at this here:

During the game, anytime an important number of players and heavy discussion about a character takes place, if that role hasn't made it into the game, it will be manifested as a cursed spirit possessing a full role and win-condition based on that submission.
--- [Disasters] - Any cursed spirit that was born from the fear of a certain submission will join Mahito in a neighbors chat, they will be able to chat with each other
--- [Vengeful Spirits] - Those whose deaths are cursed have the possibility to have their spirit corrupted and transformed into a vengeful spirit...[Redacted]

This is straight up what Missy had last game with Typo just worse. Just talk about Jack the Ripper being a super hax SK and Town has another obstacle, for example. Or discussion about eldritch gods. Yeah, your leader is not sad he's gone now.

Never fear!

I know Ultra's flavor name, he hasn't done nothing harmful that I can tell.
That’s not what I said but alright. I still don’t even fully understand the Ratchet and Ultra situation so an explanation as to what exactly is the core of the argument would be great. We’re just voting one because the other said so?

zemmi is the only indie that was forcibly outed. and she came the last. plus shes the only one with 2 failed superkills on her. AND shes also doesnt seem to have an inherently pro town wincon. u cant compare zemmi to the other indies hayumi. all indies r not the same so u cant say why zemmi but not the others.

u wont be able to form a solid case on rhea or get people to follow you without either providing a really good tangible result on her or a reason for people to leave ratchet/ultra wagons. dropping vote on rhea and telling others to folloe alone wont do anything. it just looks like fake contibution by you because u should be fully aware this wont go anywhere without properly pushing it.

so like i said this isnt the time because until now u have not yet provided us reasons for moving from the previous wagons. the correct progression would be for u to first tell us why ratchet/ultra should not be the play the either drop a case on rhea thats very condemning (not just say shes inactive and scummy, cuz like 20 other players are too) or simply drop a really good result on her.

same goes for u @Light D Lamperouge
does that answer the question?
I dunno if I agree with you, at all, people like taking the oath of least resistance and would probably prefer Rhea lynch over sorting out this boss fight between me and ratch

That’s not what I said but alright. I still don’t even fully understand the Ratchet and Ultra situation so an explanation as to what exactly is the core of the argument would be great. We’re just voting one because the other said so?
I believe I've provided a handful of summaries at this point. I'll let someone else explain. Idk how you missed all of it

Zemmi

GodMommie
Fuji, I am worried about players that are scum coming after me :milaugh:

I will slowly go through each on of them, and find if they did scummy shit in the write ups.

If I see they are town friendly in the write ups, I will let it go.

I believe I've provided a handful of summaries at this point. I'll let someone else explain. Idk how you missed all of it
The last time I read the posts, you were convinced about each other being scum and Ratchet had a “result” he refused to share and that’s all I got. I already said I was 30 pages behind when I got back and wanted a summary so not sure how I’m suppose to know this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji, I am worried about players that are scum coming after me :milaugh:

I will slowly go through each on of them, and find if they did scummy shit in the write ups.

If I see they are town friendly in the write ups, I will let it go.
do as u wish
if u cooperate we can let u stay a bit longer

Like look at this here:

During the game, anytime an important number of players and heavy discussion about a character takes place, if that role hasn't made it into the game, it will be manifested as a cursed spirit possessing a full role and win-condition based on that submission.
--- [Disasters] - Any cursed spirit that was born from the fear of a certain submission will join Mahito in a neighbors chat, they will be able to chat with each other
--- [Vengeful Spirits] - Those whose deaths are cursed have the possibility to have their spirit corrupted and transformed into a vengeful spirit...[Redacted]

This is straight up what Missy had last game with Typo just worse. Just talk about Jack the Ripper being a super hax SK and Town has another obstacle, for example. Or discussion about eldritch gods. Yeah, your leader is not sad he's gone now.

Never fear!
He was town wouldn’t anything he manifests be friendly?

u have time
can u read up and give me ur thoughts on them
Sure I’ll go look and single out some of Ratchet’s posts myself and share some thoughts but you can’t interest me in a Zemmi lynch. I think she’s just telling the truth from everything I’ve already read so im not indie hunting.

oh forgive me for being rude
here is a sample readlist from earlier in the day

wanna share yours with me
I have a scum lean on Ratchet and possibly Ultra. Perhaps they are from different factions.

It's also interesting that Blue has vanished, they have been fluffing quite a bit this game. It's sad really.

I've no town reads on anyone. It's too early to develop those in such a game. I've also noticed that my partner Ral has not done anything either. We should really be looking through Muugen's list of voters. No doubt there is scum among them:

Worst should also be killed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.