Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lafitte have no chance vs admiral lol
Yeah, and Kid and Law will never beat Big Mom.

And the weaker SHs aren’t ready to take on the Toni Roppo yet.

And Zoro and Sanji won’t be able to defeat the All Stars in 15 minutes.

And it’s way too early for Luffy to split the sky :goyea:

Mihawk worked under the WG, Gorosei kneel to Imu
So Shanks works for WG, WB Laido Big Meme were subordinates to Rocks. Admirals work for WG. Try harder Croco Girl.
Also admirals who work for WG are still stronger than 99% of Captains. And Zoro is a Partner to a guy who will surpass Roger and is the Chosen One who will restore the World.

-Them fighting her 2 on 1 doesnt mean that they cant fight her one on one
-Them fighting her one on one doesnt mean that they can beat her alone
One question. Do you think that 2 Kings can defeat Big Mom ?
I think 2 Kings would be a tough match up for anyone. Dude is durable asf, fast asf, versatile asf and he has an ancient zoan and is from a godly race.

Do they beat her maybe not but he likely doesn’t beat Law and Kid either in a 1v1 fight but it would be exteme difficulty either way.

In an actual 1v1 fight no distractions and massive openings Kid and Law get mid dif by BM. Same cant be said about Luffy, Yamato and now Adv CoC Zoro.

Oda gave every one a fight based on their strength and power , it is as simple as
at the end of the day if he was that powerful , then Oda would have gave him a better fight , like at leas Jack. but at the end of the day Sanji got a better fight, arguably Jinbe too had a better fight
You're wrong, Killer has to fight Hawkins for plot convenience, be as it is, Sanji is a straw hat , while Kid and Law are captains and Oda give them space, Oda could not let Sanji fight Hawkins and Killer fight Queen... This is not a powerscaling thing, Killer fought Hawkins because Hawkins had Kidd hostage, stop.

I don’t know how anybody will see this fight and say zoro is stronger than law and kid

they beat kaidos equal…not a kid fan but damn he’s been fighting nonstop and taking attacks same with law

it’s obvious even with story narrative the captain trio are the strongest non villians this arc then followed by zoro
Why would Law or Kidd be stronger exactly?

Answer me this: Is Big Mom dead? :brootea:

If you think defeating someone and killing someone are the same thing, then oh, dear, have I got some news for you. :emohiyo:
How many times do we need to make this difference?
Kaido will stand up again due to his endurance, Luffy will defeat him sure but Kaido will just recover and keep with his plan, and luffy aint killing Kaido so ZKK is just logical who want to see can see and who want to cope can cope :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The good part of this chapter is that aCoC hype is dying. :milaugh:

Looks like Law's attack wasn't island level afterall.
There was never any chance for island level attack when performing a stab. I didn't even need to see the panels to know it is not island level. This is more or less an Ikoku sized diameter through Onigashima with perhaps a little bigger diameter on the mainland. Multiply this diameter by 100 and you still wont have island level attack. Just usual Ledon trolling and people falling for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.