Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
King doesnt get injured at all by regular attacks unless he’s caught moving in invisible speed mode
Law awakening and Kid canon would beat down King without any doubt.
king durability will be bypassed by their monstrous power.

or BM finisher has caused as much damage as getting speared straight in the stomach causing a huge hole in the abdomen. Just look at their bodies they havent taken any attacks as lethal as a spear to to the stomach causing a large hole.
BM is a Yonko so her attacks are portrayed quiet higher than Luffy ones. Both Kid and Law tanked Ikkoku they tanked lots of attacks from huge BM and put them down and yet they rose up, They tanked BM finisher : BM is a Yonko, her finisher should be insane attack power wise. And Law tanked a COC thunder baga in the roof top.
And yes Kid tanked a stab too, I agree that Kid stab wasn’t as important as Katas one but while fighting a Yonko + all the damage he took it’s insane.

Fighting Kaido 1v1 for multiple chapters, drawing blood, taking minimal damage and still having stamina to fight afterwards is far more impressive then 2v1’ing a Yonko using distraction and Open holes.

Mark your words ??? Dude the strongest have Adv CoC as stated by Kaido and the ones at the very top have Broken abilities and Adv CoC.
Their subordinates were begging BM last chapter then Law attacked her when she wanted to go to the roof but somehow this means they are stronger than Yamato and zoro lol BM didn't even use adv COC heck it is easy to dodge Kid's last attack but she took it like a boss

But Law's ability to bypass durability applies to all characters, so Law can damage everyone more than Kidd.

Oh, and Luffy's blunt force resistance makes him take very little damage if any from those attacks.

Logia are probably also outright immune to them.

Actually, there are a whole lot of Devil Fruits with very high resistance (or outright immunity) to blunt force.
He might even damage Im :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Linlin remarks how Law techniques are real trouble, but going by panels, assuming Kidd was the material executioner of her arm makes more sense.
You say PCD didn't hit her arm but the mechanical Bull was said to be bigger than Linlin, covering all her body.
Also, seems like Kidd was crushing bones while Law was impacting organs.
It just seems weird imo to assume that Law didn't cause the damage that she incurred in her arm where he explicitly pierced it. Also when she goes on to talk about Law's attacks after it. Since her durability is exterior for the most part it makes sense to see some bones shattered by a Shock Wave from the inside.

--Ok my thoughts for now -- Can change when translated chapter comes tomorrow

--The fighting is meh this chapter , the connection of attacks with respect to either party seems arbitrary ; kaido vs luffy and zoro vs king had way better rythem

--BM not using adv coc or bigger elemental Attacks is stupid

--Kidd's last attack felt underwhelming to me ; the blast should have been much bigger

--Law's attack was the only good part of the chapter still the range of it being a country level attack seems exaggerated

--BM doesn't seem defeated adding editors note too but according to pattern she very well may be
The impact of kidd's beam+ falling all the way down to wano and getting double impact both in the front and in the back is going to do the job. Heck we don't even know the impact kidd's move had. We will know in the next chapter

@Sentinel you think Katakuri still has harder armament than Vergo? :milaugh:
BM can’t do shit with her haki coated enraged punches, but Vergo with evidently little exerted physical power behind these hits does lot more damage than BM this chapter.

Katakuri who is scared of his mother :gokulaugh:

I can't believe how fragile BM looked on this page: Law destroyed her attack and pinned BM down.

Since when can be throwing buildings at her make her so vulnerable? Or did the previous attacks affect her this badly? I mean that's what it feels like given how easily Kid is able to break her arm.
I feel like nerfed characters' durability can be affected too. Would make a lot of sense from a manga standpoint. 🤔

Law = Zoro = Yamato > Kid
Law was impressive he is not the best when it comes to fighting top tiers 1 on 1 because he can't teleport them "their haki is too strong" but when it comes to high tiers he can beat them he is low-top tier now just like Zoro and Yamato

Law's attack was the only good part of the chapter still the range of it being a country level attack seems exaggerated
In terms of attack potency, this attack is easily large island level since it massively hollowed a part of the main-land which is comparable to Onigashima's size; the depth of this hole seems very deep. No doubt it would have destroyed Onigashima.
Wouldn't wonder me if new calc results will be great about this feat.

Well you have to ask oda that. I am pretty sure punk crash would have hurt big mom either way, the impact would have been less no doubt. But it would have hurt her.
Yeah just that this chapter proved that when big mom is not attacked by law first she manages to stop his attacks even with a pillar on her back.

Law's KROOM coated sword produces shockwaves all around the place throughout the sword.

We never saw her arm and PCD hit her body not arm.

She proceeds to talk about Trafalgar's techniques after she notices her broken arm. PCD wrecked her ribs imo.
Punk corna Dio did hit her arm. Previous chapter last panel you will see her right arm which in this chapter is broken, well she used it to stop PCD . CHECK IT OUT

It just seems weird imo to assume that Law didn't cause the damage that she incurred in her arm where he explicitly pierced it. Also when she goes on to talk about Law's attacks after it. Since her durability is exterior for the most part it makes sense to see some bones shattered by a Shock Wave from the inside.
It's also possible that was mostly Law's job on the arm.
Not trying to negate it but rather question it since it makes just as much sense if it was Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.