Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess Onigashima will get placed exactly in that hole at the end.
Think will be that or the hole will be used to destroy Wano "fortress structure" foudations and bring the mainland to Sea level, and with that Wano borders will be finally open.

Pehaps Momo put Onigashima there and Yamato trow the bombs in the hole, and that is how Wano gosto sea lvl

It's not just that

Things like Marco being able to hurt king with his flammes on

Sanji's powers being retconned 3 times during wano

Or just the fact that the fodder armies are supposed to be relevant when they would all pass out if luffy used his haki, making the Tama plot line feel irrelevant despite the major focus on it
Not sure if you understood my point.

I was arguing about many plot holes of Wano Arc and then someone(not sure if was you) start to talk like everything went wrong because of chapter 1000 had to be somewhat special.

Actually I was talking about Rooftop that Oda for whatever reason decided that 1v1 Kaido and 2v1 Big Mom would be easier than 5v2 both Yonkos. And that guy told that was all because of chapter 1000 being special like if all 5 had to be there at Rooftop to be special.

Not sure if you understood my point.

I was arguing about many plot holes of Wano Arc and then someone(not sure if was you) start to talk like everything went wrong because of chapter 1000 had to be somewhat special.

Actually I was talking about Rooftop that Oda for whatever reason decided that 1v1 Kaido and 2v1 Big Mom would be easier than 5v2 both Yonkos. And that guy told that was all because of chapter 1000 being special like if all 5 had to be there at Rooftop to be special.
Well yeah, every problem regarding the powerscaling of the rooftop 5 and kaido and big mom comes from the rooftop fight

Kaido fell from a height of 10,000 meters and received no damage. And Kid's bull caused damage. Just a shame. A shame. BM also does not know how to use Khaki normally. For the whole fight 0 Haki of the King and Haki of Observation.
I feel sorry for those people who rejoice in such a battle. It's a shame.
These 2 are not even Disaster levels

Btw BM's soul boosting quirks, making herself bigger and powerful + "healing" might actually be her awakening.
Imagine a soru soru no user with just homied vs another soru soru no mi user with thoss additional skills, the former would likely stand no chance at all.
I can really see Oda not always calling awakening out, *cough* Bege and his Big father
I doubt that's awakening, I doubt Kaido and Big Mom even have it at this point or it's too late to introduce that the arc is already 130+ chapters, there may be time for Kaido if his fight lasts for 2-3 more chapters but let's see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I doubt that's awakening, I doubt Kaido and Big Mom even have it at this point or it's too late to introduce that the arc is already 130+ chapters, there may be time for Kaido if his fight lasts for 2-3 more chapters but let's see.
Frankly if both don’t have it it’s quite stupid. Both have their DF for at least 40 years, are mad strong with it, and have a lot of skills using it.
They are brute okay and they don’t need to have things like FS etc but it seems weird they don’t have awakening

So you really think I will look for every panel, you know those attacks and I know them too. If we really have some doubt we can Check them together but I don’t think I claimed mysterious attacks nobody knew.

Beef burst destroyed someone far stronger than Pica far more durable and sent him to kingdom come. If DR ISDS and Beef burst had to clash Zoro will be pushed back hard.

After Enma for Karyudon ? What do you mean ?
that attack is stronger than ISDS in DR. It means if ISDS had to clash with that attack it wouldn’t manage to cut it and Zoro will be burnt.

My claim is all those attacks if they clashed directly against DR ISDS would beat it. Or all those attack would make more damage to the target than DR ISDS.

All the attacks I submitted or most of them would have overpowered Zoro ISDS during DR.

AOE is cool and all and Zoro had a nice feat. But let’s not pretend it was beyond high tier feat. Not at all.

It was stated by the author himself. You can’t question it.

And Zoro had some overall adventure in Wani that likely made him a little bit stronger overall.

and Enma is Enma.

You can say that Zoro has peak high tier / low top tier offense in the rooftop. But not in DR.
Sry but i asked for comparable attacks, you gave me a list of attacks not comparable at all.
If you can´t provide them, just say so, no need for misdirection.

Beef Burst was the last attack of a series of attacks, whether it would even remotely do the same as a sole attack is not tangible.

The Karyudon we have seen was after Enma, before we don´t know, but from pre-TS we can scale the attacks, and ISDS is above.

Which is baseless, sorry.

The fact that it had that much AoE is part of why it literally makes it beyond high tier, not that hard to understand.
I ask for comparable attacks, you give me a list of non-comparable attacks, fail to provide explanation beyond "they would beat it" and that´s supposed to be an argument?
Just to clarify, attack power is a blend of different stats like force (simple power), lethality and area of effect.
An attack with the same force but more lethality is superior in overall attack power, an attack with the same force, lethality but higher AoE is also superior, that´s just how it is.

Oda didn´t claim it (if you refer to the statement of Zoro in EL).
The Strawhats literally grew stronger from island to island, they literally got powerups, which is not a substitute/synonym for zenkai boost.

Adventure does not lead to progress necessarily.
But yeah, agree about the Enma part.

Oda didn't show the Awakening of the Flying Six or even their Haki. A shame. He didn't show Jack and King's Haki in fights. Showed Quen's Haki 1 time. Didn't show the Hybrid King. Didn't show 1 Kaido 's Team Awakening. And the guards in ID showed 🤣

And 2 newbies showed PARAMECIA AWAKENING. Zoans were not shown, but Paramecia were shown. 🤣🤣🤣
Kidd hasn't even shown Armament Haki for ALL MANGA so far. Funny shame

Status
Not open for further replies.