Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least he doesnt need koka nor named attack to blow oden away
Exactly! He just needed someone to take as a hostage to give Oden a cheap shot - that's the WSC, the World Strongest Coward.

he never meant only people of wano
He said: "If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him."

So Oden = Roger? Oden = World Government? Oden = Primebeard? Oden = Garp? Oden couldn't defeat him and thus there is no one else who can? Although we have several characters significantly above Oden, they cannot defeat Kaido since Oden couldn't?

You need to do something about your reading comprehension, bruh.
Oden simply meant the people in Wano Kuni - and he put himself as the strongest of the samurai. If he cannot beat him, no other samurai can.
Try to understand the context before you spout this nonsense, senpai.

Last edited:
Fine, I’ll admit it! *I’M* the traitor; I was one of Oden’s retainers that Oda chose not to show or acknowledge because I’m devastatingly handsome and very tall, so I sold my master out to Orochi and Kaido to get back at the merciless God who created me. It was wrong, and I am deeply sorry for any emotional/narrative issues my actions have caused y’all :doffycry:
Denjiro disapproves

eh, that letter is gonna make a fuss in the vs threads.. So Oden thought that if Kaido was stronger than him then he was the strongest in Wano only or the whole world (the debate strongest creature and strongest character all over again).
But there's another option here remember. Oden can just be a STUPID GUY. It's not impossible for Oden to just be a dumb guy making a dumb statement which is just not true

It's not like Odennis the narrator or something, his words aren't facts of the story

Meh, that letter is gonna make a fuss in the vs threads.. So Oden thought that if Kaido was stronger than him then he was the strongest in Wano only or the whole world (the debate strongest creature and strongest character all over again).

Plus we know Oden wrote that letter before the fight and we know that that fight went well differently from what Oden thought at first aka Kaido wasn't stronger than him but he won and survived only thanks to the fake hostage so Oden (peak Oden by his own words) was for sure stronger than that Kaido that so wasn't the strongest in Wano let alone the whole world (where we have people like Roger or WB who can scoff off Oden).

the letter imply Kaido is strongest and Oden should be 2nd strongest

now that fit the world or wano?

Bogard

You can't win
No, it's just the usual Kaido wank which annoys me. Kaido as a character is very interesting, especially at this chapter but people often try to bring him up as the strongest character to date which is just plain up wrong.
Definitely, Kaido became more interesting with this chapter after we heard he killed the grandma, but he still took advantage of the opening he got from her to take out Oden, which shows that while he has a sense of pride, he isn't a saint either

Talking about the grandma though, now that we know it's Kaido who killed her, it makes me wonder how the grandpa died? We know he died too since Bartolomeo got the bari bari no mi. Did he died from depression or something lol?

J

Jo_Ndule

:usosmug:
:luffylaugh: prime oden is only talking about wano :rolaugh:
but hey
Exactly! He just needed someone to take as a hostage to give Oden a cheap shot - that's the WSC, the World Strongest Coward.

He said: "If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him."

So Oden = Roger? Oden = World Government? Oden = Primebeard? Oden = Garp? Oden couldn't defeat him and thus there is no one else who can? Although we have several characters significantly above Oden, they cannot defeat Kaido since Oden couldn't?

You need to do something about your reading comprehension, bruh.
Oden simply meant the people in Wano Kuni - and he put himself as the strongest of the samurai. If he cannot beat him, no other samurai can.
Try to understand the context before you spout this nonsense, senpai.
He never needed help

Oda never built roger and wb as invincible titans like kaido

On 1 v 1 bet on kaido not wb

Status
Not open for further replies.