Ya right

And, her having awakening is likely too.

So it can only means that Oda nerfed BM. This is also evident from the way she is fighting - standing still and taking attacks.

Doesn't make sense at all

Either Oda fucked this up big time or she isn't going down in next chapter.
She's confirmed adcoc, she doesn't have to have awakening.
Morj spitting Kidd will be a yonko and sneak attacks are a sign of a weak character:myman:
Morj talking out his ass

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
More like in the first few arcs. There is zero reasons why Pell didn't have Haki given that Alabasta could have easily hired a Marine Officer to train him
I actually wish haki never became a thing ,but if it was going to be a thing, it should have been introduced by Crocus from the moment straw hats entered Paradise
I like the haki system.

I also understand the need of gradually teasing with it in the initial arcs to build hype - like Shanks vs WB clash or Luffy releasing the burst in Marineford.

But I never understood why it was not explained once Rayleigh started teaching Luffy. It was best time because it was the time when we actually learnt about 3 basic types of haki.

Yeah, I'm just tired of the Luffy show and Luffy getting all the Ws, its even the Law show for a few arcs now too whereas Kidd is the underdog to both of them still and getting the most slander and understimating by the community so its just very tiring. They even call him the Sanji of the SNs, which shows they like to pick on him just as they do with Sanji.

I'm not sure how to feel about O-Lin to return and be permanent as I hate how it even happened with no explanation too, how is Pudding DFs which is based around memory manipulation not even a key plot element with BM and her misunderstood and even suppressed memories? At least if the Carmel possessing BM theory is true, it could have been Carmel losing control of her temporarily when BM drowned and lost consciousness but Carmel would have kept up the child and giant trafficking if she were still alive and could ofc too. Napoleon was strangely quiet when O-Lin happened too and didn't say anything. I can't even remember where Prometheus was, he didnt help BM when she fell back then too lol. At least we know Zeus was with Nami ofc

But I have wanted BM to become an ally too and thus O-Lin might be necessary, that side of is similar to her child self after all ofc. Your idea is interesting though, it would be a nice way to callback to and live up to that claim by Lola and given children like Toko, Momo and Tama are suffering especially starvation and even poisoning, she should be FURIOUS and could end up being the one to really help reform Wano and bring propserity to the Whole (Cake) of it and turn it into another sort of paradise like Totland and Elbaf but without the issues of those places especially the child trafficking Carmel did ofc lol.
It's better to treat one piece more like Dragon Ball and less like Bleach or Naruto or other modern shonen.

It has a very classic take on the MC, even though many of its secondary characters get Ws too. Luffy show will never change unfortunately

I like the haki system.

I also understand the need of gradually teasing with it in the initial arcs to build hype - like Shanks vs WB clash or Luffy releasing the burst in Marineford.

But I never understood why it was not explained once Rayleigh started teaching Luffy. It was best time because it was the time when we actually learnt about 3 basic types of haki.
easier for oda to make stuff up without being called out

Yeah that seems like the case, its just frustrating as I'd like Zoan awakenings to return and yet they haven't in a Beast/Zoan themed arc. Also more awakenings in general. King being a Lunarian has helped him so much and its cool, more lore/world building and such too but like Queen being a cyborg and having Germa powers, also feels like a convenient way to avoid giving them awakenings? Also the lack of haki usage this arc ironically?

Jack is meant to be a Fishman but that was almost pointless so far except ensuring his survival when he was sunk much earlier. He lasted 5 days v the Minks offscreen so he could have been the best candidate for awakening in the crew alternatively aside from Kaido ofc. Would have explained why Kaido was so forgiving and optimistic towards him too.
My guess is that zoan awakenings are all like the impel down jailers, its just a basic stats boost, so Oda decided to instead make them rely on far more interesting powers. I doubt we'll see Zoan awakenings beyond mythical ones, but ao agree that least Jack should've been awakened since he has nothing else

G

Gorosei Informer

It's better to treat one piece more like Dragon Ball and less like Bleach or Naruto or other modern shonen.

It has a very classic take on the MC, even though many of its secondary characters get Ws too. Luffy show will never change unfortunately
Yeah the Dragonball influences feel very strong in OP especially, it makes sense. I even saw a meme earlier on how people expect Goku and Luffy to fight each other all out when they would most likely be eating tons of food together instead lmao.

That does make a lot of sense indeed unfortunately.

G

Gorosei Informer

My guess is that zoan awakenings are all like the impel down jailers, its just a basic stats boost, so Oda decided to instead make them rely on far more interesting powers. I doubt we'll see Zoan awakenings beyond mythical ones, but ao agree that least Jack should've been awakened since he has nothing else
Aye, I feared that Zoan awakenings would just be stat boosts as you said so if Oda chose to give them alternative powers like you said, that would be better indeed. I suspected Kaido might be awakened just due to the sheer size of his dragon form but it just may be that insanely huge too anyway ofc. "Dragon God Kaido" or so.

Yeah, given Jack' fighting style and lack of named moves too, him being such a brute more than anything, awakening would have been most fitting for him, especially if its just a stat boost too.