Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Whiteboard was literally a monster
advcov
Strongest df
Superior weapon
How he really controlled them all
I was WB's advocate for a long time but we need to face the reality.

If Oda was realistic Prime WB should be untouchable. Yet he got stalemated by Roger who is Haki only.

Shanks is a more cruel version of Roger in my eyes. So I say Shanks would beat Old WB prior to sickness.

I was WB's advocate for a long time but we need to face the reality.

If Oda was realistic Prime WB should be untouchable. Yet he got stalemated by Roger who is Haki only.

Shanks is a more cruel version of Roger in my eyes. So I say Shanks would beat Old WB prior to sickness.
Roger is One Piece's strongest character(Between people we know).....We should not doubt this....But wb is the closest person to Roger

Its amazing how people come to the conclusion with zero panels to state this. Nothing stated in the spoilers provided indicates that she is done. She may be done with the fight but as usually will be conscious doing her own thing
The narrator literally announced the winner of the battle, same as the conclusion of King/Queen/Peros/Jack/F6.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Roger is One Piece's strongest character(Between people we know).....We should not doubt this....But wb is the closest person to Roger
That's another fake tension made by Oda.

Person closest to Roger yet Garp fought Roger many times and they were rivals.

Oda is lost in the writing man.

If this was realistic. Think about it.

Let's say:

Prime Whitebeard: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC + Gura fruit ( most likely awakened ) vs Roger: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC.

By simple math looking at this matchup who do you think should be a winner without any shit like stalemating?

Obviously, WB but Oda is retarded. Even in both manga and anime Whitebeard doesn't fucking use his Devil Fruit vs Roger only Haki.

Bro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
loki
So I'm waiting for the real king
By the time we learned of his existence, he is referred to as Prince Loki.

Jorul and Jarul were leaders of Giant Pirates main crew and one got foiled by kid Big Mom.

Let's say:

Prime Whitebeard: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC + Gura fruit ( most likely awakened ) vs Roger: CoO, CoA, CoC, advCoA, advCoC.

By simple math looking at this matchup who do you think should be a winner without any shit like stalemating?

Obviously, WB but Oda is retarded. Even in both manga and anime Whitebeard doesn't fucking use his Devil Fruit vs Roger only Haki.

Bro.
Roger also had a gun bro

Let's say:

Bro.
Whatever Roger had (the full extent of his abilities) it was enough to put him equal to WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.