Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
G

Gran D. Master

Well Tengu said Shushui= Enma

Only that his gimmick is way different from the rest.

Shushui was heavy and hard to control

Sandai Kitetsu wanted to cut everyone

Now Enma wants to suck Zoro Haki.

All challenges.

Being Enma a hard one.
Boy Zoro said himself that once he controls it he'll become strongER, not just as strong as he was with Shusui

Chapter sucks actually except zoro.There are wado and sandai at outsider's hands Also shusui was with him too. All from wano And tengu dont ask single question about it lol. Looks like oda seriously losed his pace and writing skills

G

Gran D. Master

Same grade... different gimmick.

The chapter tell us such.

Shushui was capped already but enma Is not .
I know we'll have to wait for the official translation for me to discuss this point any further, but Zoro did say the moment he gets used to it it will make him stronger; it didn't imply Enma having to be completely mastered and become a black blade by his hands in order for that to happen

I know we'll have to wait for the official translation for me to discuss this point any further, but Zoro did say the moment he gets used to it it will make him stronger; it didn't imply Enma having to be completely mastered and become a black blade by his hands in order for that to happen
As I said a different gimmick.

Shushui was heavy and hard

Sandai wanted to cut everything

Enma draws the user Haki to high quantities without limit.

Enma forces Zoro refine another aspect of swordmanship as the other swords did in the past.

See? Is like each sword was a training.

He will grow obviously but it's not cuz the sword it's OP .

G

Gran D. Master

As I said a different gimmick.

Shushui was heavy and hard

Sandai wanted to cut everything

Enma draws the user Haki to high quantities without limit.

Enma forces Zoro refine another aspect of swordmanship as the other swords did in the past.

See? Is like each sword was a training.

He will grow obviously but it's not cuz the sword it's OP .
yes Zoro will grow by learning to control the sword too but it's a bigger power up compared to shusui regardless

yes Zoro will grow by learning to control the sword too but it's a bigger power up compared to shusui regardless
As I said another aspect that's why it's big.

What Shushui or sandai demanded him doesn't come close to what Enma demands.

It's like Oda is polishing each aspect with Zoro since the beginning and with the rest mastered the big one comes.

G

Gran D. Master

As I said another aspect that's why it's big.

What Shushui or sandai demanded him doesn't come close to what Enma demands.

It's like Oda is polishing each aspect with Zoro since the beginning and with the rest mastered the big one comes.
Yes I get that but my point is, if after Zoro learns to control Enma and then he replaced Enma with his previous sword, he will become weaker again, the training only works for the specific sword since he already knows how to control haki with swords that aren't Enma