Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just headcannon like always.
so kings flames have better feats then burning fodder post them...

I base King's flame strength off the fact it reaches magma level which is beyond fire level. The manga have showed and told us that magma is the stronger element between the two. His flames becoming as powerful magma means the stronger than fire.
random comment from Zoro, enough to be superior to a Yonko main weapon??? Wow lol, guys will do or say anything huh....

Zoro use a technique that can cut a dragon (Kaido) in half to counter it shows us the type of power needed to counter it.
Basic no DF law cuts the shit easy. Amputee cuts it even more causally.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The rest of the forum never forgot lol. PH-Wano which arc was it Zoro got the better feats again?? Let’s see the can of worms u open, to “lie Zoro into superiority” this time
Subordinate > Law/Luffy/Kid
Always been a bad joke
:kuzanshut:
The likes of Law and his feat arent even on Zoro's radar. His targets are two top tiers that hold World's Strongest titles and he doesnt need Midd and gunpowder to take them out. Meanwhile your boy remains in the shadow of daddy Doffy and even with his ultimate moves cant harm Meme's exterior.
The delusions of thinking that you can compare to monster like Zoro just make the whole thing better, whatever you do, dont stop. We need entertainment for the break week. :myman:

Headcanon, He pulled out fire cutting the same way Zoro did
That's where the headcanon begins though. Everything meaningful Law did so far in all of his panel time, was when used along with his Ope powers. Outside of his DF powers, he is a rather mediocre swordsman (getting stalled by a clone of Doffy). Using such advanced techniques like fire cutting, usually gets noted specifically and is not just used randomly without further elaboration.

So yes, factually you have to pove that it was a cutting technique of Law used without his DF powers.

Also, as I said, it doesn't matter whether Big Mom's Homie > King's fire (in itself headcanon). Zoro already diced Prometheus into bits. Even cut magma-like fire. You would have to prove that enhancing fire with lightning would nullify Zoro's ability to cut fire. It's not Misery consists of an entirely new element; she is fire enhanced by lightning, so the fire property of hers allows to be cut by Zoro.

So burden of proof is on you here, clearly.

Thats what spilled the cup? Soundless room for Operating human? Shieeet... Watch yourselves guys, the soundless surgeon is coming! :jay-he:
That's what you call too broken to exist that Oda needs to kill off? Damn, the standards are extra low these days...
Lets not forget that Law is doing this yonko fight Minus three powers… Law isnt doing his personality switch ability which is an instant KO…. law isnt teleporting his enemy which woukd’ve been another instant KO if he tossed big mom into the ocean… And Law isnt doing his cutting attacks that dont do damage which wouldv led to a low diff on the roof if Law just cut of Kaido’s dragon head and someone kicked it into the ocean

These are the three powers Oda made sure Law cannot use in this fight… Supposedly the reason is that Law just isnt strong enough with his df or Haki or both yet to make it that he can use these abilities on Yonko… But… Now… Imagine law gets himself a little training…

imagine if Law gets some offscreen training and comes back EoS with the ability to use all three of these powers on any character in the series

Done and Done. There’s your fuckin Top 1 right there

So please Oda. Kill this man. Soon. Because i dont want EoS to arrive and then Law switches Akainu’s soul with a Den Den mushi… Please Oda… Kill Law… Soon

The likes of Law and his feat arent even on Zoro's radar. His targets are two top tiers that hold World's Strongest titles and he doesnt need Midd and gunpowder to take them out. Meanwhile your boy remains in the shadow of daddy Doffy and even with his ultimate moves cant harm Meme's exterior.
The delusions of thinking that you can compare to monster like Zoro just make the whole thing better, whatever you do, dont stop. We need entertainment for the break week. :myman:
You still believe in ZKK? :saden:

Sayin somebody needs “attention”. When ur constantly claiming a subordinate!!!! actually superior to his captain & his rival(Law), true Delusions if I’ve ever seen it.

Remember when y’all thought said subordinate would have the best feats in the arc?? Me either lls
:josad:
Using all of his energy to make a tiny hole from a point blank hit...Zoro's subordinate still has much to learn. :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lets not forget that Law is doing this yonko fight Minus three powers… Law isnt doing his personality switch ability which is an instant KO…. law isnt teleporting his enemy which woukd’ve been another instant KO if he tossed big mom into the ocean… And Law isnt doing his cutting attacks that dont do damage which wouldv led to a low diff on the roof if Law just cut of Kaido’s dragon head and someone kicked it into the ocean

These are the three powers Oda made sure Law cannot use in this fight… Supposedly the reason is that Law just isnt strong enough with his df or Haki or both yet to make it that he can use these abilities on Yonko… But… Now… Imagine law gets himself a little training…

imagine if Law gets some offscreen training and comes back EoS with the ability to use all three of these powers on any character in the series

So please Oda. Kill this man. Soon. Because i dont want EoS to arrive and then Law switches Akainu’s soul with a Den Den mushi… Please Oda… Kill Law… Soon
The guy failed to beat Doffy with Luffy's help. His lame fighting abilities more than enough balance out his DF. And you are worried about a guy that cant beat Doffy? :suresure:
You still believe in ZKK? :saden:
You dont? :milaugh:

The likes of Law and his feat arent even on Zoro's radar.
see delusional Folks...
His targets are two top tiers that hold World's Strongest titles and he doesnt need Midd and gunpowder to take them out.
got a long way to go lol. Still struggling with Ling

Meanwhile your boy remains in the shadow of daddy Doffy and even with his ultimate moves cant harm Meme's exterior.
Lol so butthurt ur still DR scaling lol. Y’all wish Law stayed that powerful I know. Unfortunately that’s not how Oda saw things.
Subordinate<< Rival~<Luffy. It’s always been the reality.
Ztards finally thought he wasn’t a Subordinate anymore, because he’s allowed on the rooftop. Annoying the hell out of logical thinking people.
But in the end Luffy/Law MVP the Yonko arc. Zoro trying to survive his run in with Ling some “monster” he is. Can Ling even push Law pass mid diff??
:lulz:

Yes bathroom
so kings flames have better feats then burning fodder post them...

random comment from Zoro, enough to be superior to a Yonko main weapon??? Wow lol, guys will do or say anything huh....

Basic no DF law cuts the shit easy. Amputee cuts it even more causally.
So Big Mom technique has feats of beating multiple fodders?

I see you have nothing to support your claim. Good to know.

Show me proof that Law didn't use his DF power to cut misery. No, assuming Law didn't use his DF power when he is known to uses his DF power to achieve those feats is not proof.

The guy failed to beat Doffy with Luffy's help. His lame fighting abilities more than enough balance out his DF. And you are worried about a guy that cant beat Doffy? :suresure:
I mean Luffy couldnt beat Doffy too… And thats with help from Law and the Gladiators… So… How come Base luffy is punching the shit out of Kaido right now?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
see delusional Folks...
got a long way to go lol. Still struggling with Ling

Lol so butthurt ur still DR scaling lol. Y’all wish Law stayed that powerful I know. Unfortunately that’s not how Oda saw things.

Subordinate<< Rival~<Luffy. It’s always been the reality.
Ztards finally thought he wasn’t a Subordinate anymore, because he’s allowed on the rooftop. Annoying the hell out of logical thinking people.
But in the end Luffy/Law MVP the Yonko arc. Zoro trying to survive his run in with Ling some “monster” he is. Can Ling even push Law pass mid diff??
Not to mention the damage both Law and Kidd took at the rooftop and after rooftop versus sensu bean magical recovery

Which character in this series has randomly been able to just mimic a whole other df power out of thin air like Law is doing with Corazon’s power

like its reaching levels of ridiculousness beyond anything
I mean it’s a pretty advanced application of the ability but it fits with the fruit:
Law has the ability to control everything in his operating room, so disrupting the sound waves in the room just makes sense as an application

You dont? :milaugh:
No one on the allies side aside from Luffy could beat Doflamingo in Dressrosa.
Dressrosa Zoro needed a mobility assist and had to use his best AoE secret technique to take down 99m pica (Vergo was Doffy's RHM, not Pica and was taken out by Law the previous arc). Dressrosa Zoro couldn't even properly stall part of birdcage.

Zoro fans begging Oda to Kill dog. His Power scaling ain’t bad tho.
:snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.