Is Elbaf next?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Elbaf won't take more than 20 chapters imo. It will be a set-up arc just like Zou. And I don't get the downplay against the Giants. People said they're mostly fodders which is not true. Back in pre-timeskip, Dorry and Broggy have their own mini version of Hakai which cuts the ocean in a long distance. Hajrudin is young but he's still pretty strong. Being the captain of New Giant Warrior Pirates and all. And even Big Mom said that if she had Giants on her side, she would beat Shanks, Kaido and even Whitebeard long ago. And she would have become Pirate King. So the Giants of Elbaf can't be underestimated.

Vivi having Kuma's fruit sounds weird to be honest. It doesn't fit her fighting style imo. But Koala definitely would be op with Kuma's fruit. Imagine Fishman Karate + Paw Paw fruit?:christindeed:
Perhaps Usopp will get to fight a powerful giant and Robin will be seaching for the last Road Poneglyth meanwhile.

The hints are there. Joy Boy probably was a giant, World Gov is reasearching gigantification (this Is pointed out EVERY POST TIME SKIP ARC) and ancient giants maybe will be part of Wano ending lore with Onigashima skull and Zunisha.

Add this to the already stablished ties of the Island with Usopp and the fact we already know some little political details of the Island via WCI.

And, of course, the series is ending.

Sounds really reasonable to believe that is the next arc

What if its next. 🙄
Vegapunk arc would be cool. Its either Elbaf or Vegapunk arc in my eyes.
Either way we are gonna get a lore dump in those arcs.

The Straw Hats will need a log to Elbaf to go there and there are a few ways to do that:

1. Big mom has one. She was raised in elbaf, she has a strong connection to the land, she has traveled there to meet loki.

2. Vegapunk has one. Vegapunk was also working on gigantification it seems judging by the numbers so it’s likely he is also connected to the land of giants

3. Sheer dumb luck

Marco and/or Izo will probably tell the straw hats where they moved the red poneglyph to, and it's likely elbaf seeing how it's literally a warrior race of giants. Probably the safest place in the world

I'm just hoping that if Elbaf is next, it manages to be the biggest adventure/lore dump arc thus far that achieves everything it needs to in ~100 chapters:

- Tie in the last 2 Supernova (Bonney and Urogue)
- Finish Big Mom's plot
- Tie in Vegapunk/Kuma/SSG/Kizaru (?), due to Gigantification.
- Tie in Sabo and the Revo's (and Vivi?), due to Kuma and Reverie fallout
- Usopp and the Giants (Loki)
- 4th RP
- Sky island/Moon lore (With Urogue), does Elbafs tree reach the heavens?
- Address the Strawhat Fleet incident (if it's not the final war)

Just so much potential (unless it's all addressed in separate plotlines).

I'm just hoping that if Elbaf is next, it manages to be the biggest adventure/lore dump arc thus far that achieves everything it needs to in ~100 chapters:

- Tie in the last 2 Supernova (Bonney and Urogue)
- Finish Big Mom's plot
- Tie in Vegapunk/Kuma/SSG/Kizaru (?), due to Gigantification.
- Tie in Sabo and the Revo's (and Vivi?), due to Kuma and Reverie fallout
- Usopp and the Giants (Loki)
- 4th RP
- Sky island/Moon lore (With Urogue), does Elbafs tree reach the heavens?
- Address the Strawhat Fleet incident (if it's not the final war)

Just so much potential (unless it's all addressed in separate plotlines).
You’re expecting a lot from what likely is a lore dump arc lol

You’re expecting a lot from what likely is a lore dump arc lol
We only have ever had one "lore dump" arc, which was Zou.

Elbaf has been set up to be way bigger than that. I'm not sure why people think it's going to be some 20 chapter stint.

You don't tease Usopp's main arc for decades and only service it as a lore dump. There is a reason Oda is hiding the main look of the island.

What I'm "expecting" from it is to be OP's last major adventure arc, because that's what it seems like it'll be with its teases and current future unaddressed plotlines.

Last edited:
We only have ever had one "lore dump" arc, which was Zou.

Elbaf has been set up to be way bigger than that. I'm not sure why people think it's going to be some 20 chapter stint.

You don't tease Usopp's main arc for decades and only service it as a lore dump. There is a reason Oda is hiding the main look of the island.
Reverse mountain
whiskey peak
mock town
we had lore dump arcs with no main antagonist before. It being Usopps arc really doesn’t mean much. He can get his shine with the giants without a major conflict

Reverse mountain
whiskey peak
mock town
we had lore dump arcs with no main antagonist before. It being Usopps arc really doesn’t mean much. He can get his shine with the giants without a major conflict
Not comparable at all to early arcs that set up Alabasta and Skypiea. Zou was setup for Wano. Elbaf doesn't "set up" anything. None of those have been repeatedly teased. None of those tie back to a strawhat dream, to a Yonko's storyline closing, to teased Characters (Loki), to island silhouettes (its gigantic tree), to potentially huge ties to Vegapunk.

I highly doubt it's going to be anything short.

Not comparable at all to early arcs that set up Alabasta and Skypiea. Zou was setup for Wano. Elbaf doesn't "set up" anything. None of those have been repeatedly teased. None of those tie back to a strawhat dream, to a Yonko's storyline closing, to teased Characters (Loki), to island silhouettes (its gigantic tree), to potentially huge ties to Vegapunk.

If Elbaf is part of the final war saga, it’s literally a set up arc

you’re forgetting shonen and oda have already said The final war saga is next

Next arc will be setup for the Final Saga. Elbaf probably is gonna have lore of the Adam and Eve trees.
Giants live long so they may remember Void Century or can give us some details. We can get our last adventure before Luffy becomes the PK.

If Elbaf is part of the final war saga, it’s literally a set up arc

you’re forgetting shonen and oda have already said The final war saga is next
You guys are confusing "saga" and "arc"

We've been in the Yonko "saga" since Punk Hazard.

Is PH solely a setup arc? Dressrosa? WCI?

Final War for sure is next, but that doesn't mean we won't have another "Punk Hazard" or "Dressrosa" to build up those plotlines and get the crew to the endgame. You can't just throw Luffy into the final war without setup. There are way too many lingering plotlines for that to happen that Wano doesn't resolve

Go reread Whitebeards death speech or Oden's flashback, they must find One Piece first before they can "do" anything about the WG.