Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was actually ready to murder you on day 2 lol
It likely wouldn't have worked xD Not only my strong passive that couldn't be tampered with or disabled, we had lots of protective abilities and regen abilities to make sure I never took 2 SKs close together. I was never in danger of dying until I got scared and jumped to 6 the last cycle.

That is why I could spend the entire game freely taunting scum without really having a care in the world about it.

It likely wouldn't have worked xD Not only my strong passive that couldn't be tampered with or disabled, we had lots of protective abilities and regen abilities to make sure I never took 2 SKs close together. I was never in danger of dying until I got scared and jumped to 6 the last cycle.

That is why I could spend the entire game freely taunting scum without really having a care in the world about it.
My superkill literally couldnt be resisted lol, no matter what defences you had

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I kinda think town had a real big shot at winning it but letting council be filled with scum was maybe their biggest downfall. Every townie in council was getting killed off one by one and it didnt seem to register in people's minds lol.
Most town didn't campaign for the council I think. Half the campaigners were scum lmao.

Also, I mean to put no player down, but I think roles like Caligula being in the hands of someone more active could have done some real damage.

lol

that's all I have to say
Ultra you deserve the town MVP. That much I'll definitely say.

Most town didn't campaign for the council I think. Half the campaigners were scum lmao.

Also, I mean to put no player down, but I think roles like Caligula being in the hands of someone more active could have done some real damage.

We 500 IQ’d it. We put you on council when you were town knowing we were gonna convert you lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ehhh. He got played pretty hard by Red Mafia for what it's worth. Confirmation bias led him to siding with anyne who was agreeing with him, it ultimately ended up damaging his ability to push his suspect (me) in the thread. He can do better than that.

Don't really know about that since I didn't bother playing after I died - and not sure if it would have mattered anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.