Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
In our chat Mango and I were trolling Flower who was a nervous wreck about Mango voting in time. She was like "PLEASE vote with 3 minutes to go" and we were just like "hmmm, 5 seconds sounds good"

It's moments like that I enjoyed the most about this team really, I think.
Lmao scum teams, if anything, offer such moments in games and just makes you love being a part of them. Flower was telling me about Mango giving her 10 heart attacks lmao. You guys bullied a new recruit xD.

A similar moment for me would be when Ekko sent a message to Salah thinking he could be purple, but Kvo and I were telling him, 'Dude, no. He sounds town as hell' and he sent it anyway. Then Prof was like Salah misread Lanji's name as my own and we were panicking!

I was like "Bruhh you mentioned my name? Why?" and Ekko was like "No I didn't. He's misreading the names!!"
Kvo: "How are we soo unlucky".

It was around that time that I just open scummed a little and was laughing while posting haha. Despite all the stress, I had a fun time xD.

In our chat Mango and I were trolling Flower who was a nervous wreck about Mango voting in time. She was like "PLEASE vote with 3 minutes to go" and we were just like "hmmm, 5 seconds sounds good"

It's moments like that I enjoyed the most about this team really, I think.
This reminds me of a game that wad hosted and my teammate RemChu had the highest vote power (since he was controlling a townie every day who had massive votes, example cycle 7 = vote power 7, etc), and he also voted right before votes locked. we've been asking him to switch his vote from one of our teammates or smth since its been getting very close, he been trolling us by ignoring our pm lmao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Lmao scum teams, if anything, offer such moments in games and just makes you love being a part of them. Flower was telling me about Mango giving her 10 heart attacks lmao. You guys bullied a new recruit xD.

A similar moment for me would be when Ekko sent a message to Salah thinking he could be purple, but Kvo and I were telling him, 'Dude, no. He sounds town as hell' and he sent it anyway. Then Prof was like Salah misread Lanji's name as my own and we were panicking!

I was like "Bruhh you mentioned my name? Why?" and Ekko was like "No I didn't. He's misreading the names!!"
Kvo: "How are we soo unlucky".

It was around that time that I just open scummed a little and was laughing while posting haha. Despite all the stress, I had a fun time xD.
I have a tendency to be more scary than town for my own team

I have at least Reborn and Zem to attest to that now

:suresure:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Lmao I know how trolly you can be to your team. All Stars Discord Chat was so much fun meming with you and Zara xD.
Don't even remind me lmao, I remember I was so god damn pissed on @Fujishiro cus he got so lucky with his roll and the silence got redirected back

AND HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO FRAME ME

:suresure:

TBH it was just me being a sore loser at the time, cus I was mechanically outed at that point, but I still pulled out my Kirei and wrote a wall to him lmao.

I remember Zara laughed his ass off when he read it

(can't quote it, but here's the link lmao)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-9-all-stars.15477/page-546#post-1625020

Fuji's will start in like 10 days.

Ekko and FLower are hosting on NF.
Cool. I'm feeling pretty blue balled after this game - like I didn't get to do anything, which I think is a first, so I wanna play another already.

Also, I think you played phenomenally, and if I had to nominate anyone MVP it would probably be you. Mafia requires several times the work behind the scenes but you still managed to keep up with the thread and were heavily involved and trusted to the point where even after Ekko had sunk people have you the benefit of the doubt, that level of trust in what should be obvious outted scum is one of the highest compliments you can get, especially when it came from nothing but your play.

Status
Not open for further replies.