Questions & Mysteries Has anyone read a worse arc than Wano week to week in all of manga/manhwa etc?

I looove OP and have no problem putting my effort into that, this user just complains on the daily how he hates it.

Then like... Why not go live your life happily instead :kaidowhat:
because maybe he is a human just like you and was disappointed in the direction that one of his beloved series took? That he invested his time in reading a story which turned out to be nothing more than a "milking machine" according to him so he is just voicing his displeasure. All humans want to vent their frustrations. That is a perfectly healthy thing to do. Sure he over does it but I don't see the problem with his posts at all even though all of them are negative.

because maybe he is a human just like you and was disappointed in the direction that one of his beloved series took? That he invested his time in reading a story which turned out to be nothing more than a milking machine according to him so he is just voicing his displeasure. All humans want to vent their frustrations. That is a perfectly healthy thing to do. I don't see the problem with his posts at all even though all of them are negative.
He can vent all he likes, after all most of what we do here is whining about this or that and that's normal for hardcore fans.

But dropping it in peace if he's really suffering is the best advice :kayneshrug:

For the most part I am enjoying my weekly reading of Wano, and I look forward to rereading it once the arc has completed.

I can’t really answer the original question because if I don’t like a manga, show, or book series, then I just drop it. I am not sure why people like to continue consuming something that they despise. My thoughts are as followed:

1. Maybe they just enjoy hate watching and trolling.

2. They are afraid of missing out on being a part of a fandom.

3. They hope that the series will recapture their interests once again.

Finally, while worstgen users are definitely more critical of Wano and One Piece than reddit, we are still taking the time to post about One Piece on a forum.
@Hanners220 You should know better. Didn't you tell me that you hated Dressrosa and WCI? Then why didn't you drop it?

B

Ballel

Pls no... I didn't want to remember TLA live action. That shit was literally blocked, am now suffering ptsd
I was SO. DISAPPOINTED.
Avatar was (and still is one of) my favourite show(s) ever and everything that I loved about it was entirely shat on by this abomination of a movie.
I had never sat in a cinema with such a bad mood before.
This shit was more than just a letdown.
It is an insult to everything the creators imagined. The whitewashing and single digit IQ acting was the cherry on top.

I was SO. DISAPPOINTED.
Avatar was (and still is one of) my favourite show(s) ever and everything that I loved about it was entirely shat on by this abomination of a movie.
I had never sat in a cinema with such a bad mood before.
This shit was more than just a letdown.
It is an insult to everything the creators imagined. The whitewashing and single digit IQ acting was the cherry on top.
I watched it with a friend, literally walked out half way through and never bothered to rewatch it

I just make this threads to challenge people's beliefs about something. If it was not for the previous investment i had for the series i would have dropped it instantly.

It is entertaining to me to see people rationalize incoherently. No matter how high their iq is human beings can not live without emotion:suresure:
So if I enjoy something you don't I have a low IQ?

How can you defend this stuff with a straighy face and bash other mangas and mangakas for the same shit? The communities in 2022 all are the same. It is not even worth debating.

One Piece as a whole is a 3/10 manga and Wano is disasterclass. Even the author trolls all its readers weekly:optimistic:. In tye end it does not matter