Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everything will depend on the end of this chapter if luffy is ko he just deserves to die and will just be illegitimate to beat kaido and become the PK.

even if he comes back in 20 chapter with a gear 5 and negg diff kaido his will remain anticlimax shit:luuh:
even if he's up at the end with whatever PU he gets, it's still a tremendous ass-pull, him saying this last chapter is enough for me to label him as an ungrateful fraud

:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.