Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad::josad::josad: Mr. Gone did so much and is dying just for trash like Lucci to keep on existing
Robin Brook and Jinbe need EOS opponents and Mr. Go was just too strong so the plot needs to keep the second rates like Lucci stussy and Kaku
Post automatically merged:

"Joyboy cures human troubles by tapping on his drums"
Joyboy is apoo. Now that’s GodaPiece

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Just found that Hokkaido was invaded by Yamatos japanese tribe who then massacred the local Hokkaido tribes (Ainu),
Who still today view themselves as Non-Japanese and fight for independence

Since Wano is based off Hokkaido,
Could it be that Wano Independence is interlinked to Hokkaido independence?!

:wonderland:

Oda did something incredible and broke the shonen predicament that the protagonist always has to win. Massive respect to this author that kept me hung up on his story for over a decade even in the ups and downs One Piece had he proved to everyone why this series is so brilliant. Hats off :cheers:
Dragon Ball, HxH, Yuyu hakushu and shit ton more shonen have done this before lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Unless she uses that shamisen like an ice pick and pierces Kaido’s skull from behind, anything she does with it now ain’t gonna advance the narrative :josad:
That's true, Kaido still needs to be dealt with. But I could see Oda ending the play with one of the "main performers" or "star actors" down and maybe Act 4 will continue directly from where Act 3 left off?
This seems redundant though ofc.

It also feels too soon for it end ironically as too many open plotlines right now need resolving as well updates on certain characters but idk with Oda at this point.

I don't think Act 3 will end until Orochi is dead and especially Onigashima falling happens or its prevented from doing it guaranteed.
If Kaido is beaten, wouldn't the clouds disappear too? Then Onigashima falls anyway? Especially if he dies somehow by some miracle too?

I've been wrong with these hints anyway and other things so I'm probably wrong about the meaning ths Taiko drumming hint too.

Frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of these mind games, manipulation, blue balling, cock teasing shenanigans of Oda and our "providers" too. Not to mention overly sick of Wano, fake deaths, sporadic/erratic pacing , offscreening, silhouettes, ass pulls etc.

Wish I had Tokis fruit so I could jump forward in time to when Wano ends at least or especially OP. But the world will possibly end before OP or even Wano does at this rate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's true, Kaido still needs to be dealt with. But I could see Oda ending the play with one of the "main performers" or "star actors" down and maybe Act 4 will continue directly from where Act 3 left off?
This seems redundant though ofc.

It also feels too soon for it end ironically as too many open plotlines right now need resolving as well updates on certain characters but idk with Oda at this point.

I don't think Act 3 will end until Orochi is dead and especially Onigashima falling happens or its prevented from doing it guaranteed.
If Kaido is beaten, wouldn't the clouds disappear too? Then Onigashima falls anyway? Especially if he dies somehow by some miracle too?

I've been wrong with these hints anyway and other things so I'm probably wrong about the meaning ths Taiko drumming hint too.

pF

Frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of these mind games, manipulation, blue balling, cock teasing shenanigans of Oda and our "providers" too. Not to mention overly sick of Wano, fake deaths, sporadic/erratic pacing , offscreening, silhouettes, ass pulls etc.

Wish I had Tokis fruit so I could jump forward in time to when Wano ends at least or especially OP. But the world will possibly end before OP or even Wano does at this rate.
At this point, Toki coming back to life and sending Kaido 500 years into the future would be LESS of an asspull than Luffy suddenly overcoming an obstacle he hasn’t bested once in half a dozen attempts :kriwhat:

Just found that Hokkaido was invaded by Yamatos japanese tribe who then massacred the local Hokkaido tribes (Ainu),
Who still today view themselves as Non-Japanese and fight for independence

Since Wano is based off Hokkaido,
Could it be that Wano Independence is interlinked to Hokkaido independence?!

:wonderland:
Its the reverse haha
Ryuuma slayed the original inhabitants and rulers (Ancient Onis - Kaidos great greatgreat grandfather )

Status
Not open for further replies.